Chapter 25 & 26

Chapter 25

Tai Shi Yun starts to calm down after that night.

The news also starts to calm down.

Now it's the weekend.

Ye Qing Xin returns back to the dorm after her business. Just in time, she sees Dou Weir inside the room. She is trying on a new dress, with thin material and quite exposed uniform.

This cloth is not suitable for this weather.

Ye Qing Xin frowns: "What are you doing wearing this? It's too cold."

Dou Weir looks at the mirror and smiles: "I agreed to a senior to work at Mu Dan Hua Xia."

Ye Qing Xin put down her bag on the table: "For the decoration and down payment money? Weir, you need to think carefully, you shouldn't do thing that you'll regret in the future."

Dou Weir smiles: "What are you thinking about? I just go and be a waitress, I don't do anything else."

"But that place is a place where people can easily become corrupt. How can you easily maintain your personal integrity? Moreover you look so beautiful, what if...."

"I am well aware of the situation, I'll take care of myself well. Don't worry."

"Weir...."

"Xin Xin, don't persuade me again. I already decided it." Dou Weir says: "I'm too tired...."

Ye Qing Xin opens her mouth, she still wants to persuade her but looking at her persistence, she knows it's no use.

This period of time Dou Weir, for earning money, should be very tired.

"Oh, right." Dou Weir finally remembers something: "Sis Li from Bai Guan housekeeping, today get me a job. It's a simple one. Becoming a cleaner at Nan Shan mansion. Two times a week. The schedule is flexible. The salary is quite good."

"I want to work at Mu Dan Hua Xia, I don't need that work. But I remember that you have student at Nan Shan mansion too right? It's too convenient for you. I already help to take it. Here! This is Sis Li's business card, there's her phone number. You can call her to know the detail."

"Thank you, Weir."

"Why are you so modest with me."

There're only both of them inside the dorm.

After tidying up, Ye Qing Xin sits down and reads book. Dou Weir is reading gossip.

At ten o'clock.

Ye Qing Xin's phone rings.

It's a message. She doesn't really care about it. She takes out her note and opens her phone.

She looks at it lazily.

The next second, her eyes turned big.

It's a message from Jing Bo Yuan.

—- It's been half month since you are injured. You should check it tomorrow. Tomorrow eight o'clock in the morning, B University South gate.

Concise and comprehensive. There's no unnecessary words.

Ye Qing Xin rubbed her head. It's been half month. She forgets about it, but he remembers.

In a flash, she feels something strange in her heart. Her heartbeat gets quick.

She bits her lips and doesn't know whether she should agree or refuse.

If she agrees, she might trouble him.