1.Getting Ready

Hey everyone! This is myy first book on wattpad i hope ya all enjoy it i am working really hard on it!!! i will try to upload every night but noo promisesxxx btw i do not own any characters apart from the ones i make up! Stephanie meyer does!

________________________________________________________

1. GETTING READY

"Are you ready Renesmee?" I asked.

"Yes mommy, all ready." Renesmee turned to look at the stunning antique white mirror that was one grown man's height wide and half a man's height deep.

Renesmee flipped her auburn curls that now hung gracefully to the backs on her knees. She could nearly pull off looking like an eight year old and Charilie had his suspicions about Renesmee. He loved her with all his heart and would sacrifice anything for her but we couldn't risk it. The secret that had once gotten me into a serious mess could not do the same to my dad, I would not allow it.

I was vaugely aware that Jacob was hovering in the corner, he looked uncomfortable - a rare mood for Jacob. I then realised why. Renesmee was going to visit Charlie for a few days and it was painstakingly obvious that Jacob did not like to leave Renesmee alone. He loved her as she did him and I could do nothing about it. I had always felt helpless but cautious when it came to Renesmee's future with Jacob. I had talked about it with Edward multiple times whilst relaxing in our fairy tale cottage but Edward insisted apon dealing with it when the time came and comforted me with the fact that Renesmee would not be seeing Jacob as much after we moved from Forks.

This is why Renesmee is staying with my father. We were skipping town, fleeing to Fairbanks in Alaska very close to Denali, just a few miles north-east in fact. Fairbanks is a very quaint, out-of-the-way town. Population: 243 going on 252.

It was Edward who broke my daydream. "Bella honey, its time to drop Renesmee off."

"Of course." I said as I watched Renesmee skip over to Jacob. She barely reached his waist at his colossal 6'7". She jumped into his arms and snuggled her face into his shoulder and then placed her lush palm against Jacob's cheek. "Of course i'll miss you Nessie!" Mock horror spread thick on his face once Renesmee accused him otherwise. Everyone giggled, including Rosalie whom had just stepped around the corner.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry the chapter is a bit short! im going to do LOADS of chapters and they may not be very long xx rachael