Dragons mate

Gajeel's POV
My first idea was to beat Mira to the ground but then I got worried since she is the she devil so I just decided to smell the air all u smelled was mud and gunk I decided to follow the smell because it smelled like books
(A/n: this * means bold because I am typing on my iPod)
And my levy loves books
*levy were are you* I thought hoping she would get the message. I waited for a bit DAMN IT,MIRA MUST HAVE CUT OFF AND..... I yelled.....in my head of coarse I ran to the library and saw a mud covered levy lying on a shelf with a gag in her mouth trying desperately to get a book.
"Ahem" I said clearing my throat and levy looked up and said something that sounded something like HuhHeel and because of that I laughed
"What's up shrimp" I said and then laughed at my unintentional joke but the I stopped because she gave me the death glare.
"Wet mwe dvorm" she said struggling to get word out.
"Fine" I said reaching out she gout up on her knees and fell I caught her obviously I mean Natsu does it so I need to to. Once I un did her hand cuffs and her gag we ran into the main guild and saw only Mira.

Wendy's POV

"Romeo Romeo where art tho Romeo" I said hoping that he would tell me to shut up which he did but then I heard someone else saying

"Romeo I God damn swear i will kick you in the balls so hard your internal organs will spew out" the man said he sounded like laxus so I was like oh no laxus is here so I went around the bar were the wee hiding behind laxus and gave a hard swing and knocked him out after that I took ten seconds to myself saying.

"OMG I WENDY MARVEL JUST KNOCKED OUT LAXUS" then I grabbed Romeos arm and pulled him to the main area and saw Gajeel and levy. she ran up to me and said

"OMG I am so happy you are ok both of you all we can do is hope Natsu -kun finds lu-chan an then the un thinkable happened I Wendy Marvel saw Gajeel and levy full out making out in front of us.
"EWWW guys come on if your gonna do it here get a room or somthing" I heard Romeo say and I giggled in agreement it was kind of disgusting then I got a voice in my head saying
*go on kiss him you know you want to* I grabbed my head in disagreement yelling
"NO NO GET OUT OF MY HEAD" which honestly I Think kind of creeped him out.
"Wendy are you ok" he said
"yeah I....am fine" I said but I really wasn't all I know is that my head was pounding and I had a huge belly ache I groaned as I lay on the floor tears formed in my eyes I treys to force them back but they wouldn't go back they were past the point of no return so u just let go and I cried.

"I dont want to hurt-" i was stipes when I felt Romeo's loups on mine i suddenly didn't feel like crying i also heard Mira squeal which embarrassed us but we were happy i did something I probably shouldn't have done though I Wendy Marvel made Romeo my mate I bit him.