Creating The Beginning

In the town of Lawerence, everything changed just so suddenly one day. No one knows why. The changes are such a struggle for the town. The clouds have changed to grey, the weather is colder than a normal November day should be. Its just so different, that the town became abandoned and only a few thousand of families stayed. But, the town gets a visit from 27 year old Kellin Quinn who is a researcher looking for "paranormal" action for the newsletter that pays him 500 thousand dollars for. He also has a few secrets that no one has known, he just hopes that no one will realize what and who he really his. His family abused him when he was in high school, he stayed in school but being bullied was the hardest thing to go through. He would leave razor blades under his pillow wishing that it was going to, maybe, oneday be better. Now, hes trying to find himself and maybe prove to everyone that what he is now, is going to change and that money he gets, will help pay for the cost of guitars and his band.

Chapter 1

Ring, ring, ring, ring!! The phone goes off waking me up in a jolt. Grunting a bit " oh fuc.k" looking around confused and finally answering the phone.

"H- hello?" Still half asleep.

"Hello Kellin Quinn. This is Alissa White. I need you to do a report on paranormal activity in Lawerence, Kansas." Seeming cheery as possible.

"Yeah..uhm sure totally."

what the hell? Why is she calling me so early? I wanna ask but I don't think I should.

Never mind I don't want to know. I learned not to ask why anymore.

"Thats great! Now start packing. I'll be there in 20 minutes to pick you up and take you to the airport! Byee."

Hanging up the phone before I could as a word.
Groaning, rolling out of my bed. Why did I say yes to this? This is too early too why does she need ot take me? I can do it myself and plus I don't even need to go to the airport. Its only 4 hours away.

I begin shovin my clothes into my suit case. I'm just gonna guess on what I need to put in here. I have no idea how long that I have to be there anyways.
Ding! The bell goes off interrupting my thoughts.
I run down the steps still shirtless and my Christmas sweatpants. I open the door and Alissa is standing there smiling.

"Hey Kellin! Are you ready?" Inviting herself in.

" Well, does it look like I am ready?" quickly shutting the door trying to keep the cold breeze from sneaking in.

She turns around smiling at me.

"Nahh not really." She bites her lower lip scanning my body.

" But, you also look super warm as well." Walking closer to me.

What is she doing? I have a weird feeling about this but damn it. She's really turning me on. God.. why is she so hot!

"Do I? Cause I am freezing." I move a little bit closer giving a nervous laugh without knowing.

"Yes.. Very very warm." She bites her lower lip, slipping her fingers on the waistband of my favorite sweatpants.

"o-oh r-really?" Trying to keep my breathing calm but it doesn't work while she keeps playing with my damn sweatpants.

"Do you mind if I just-" she stops in mid-sentence and presses her lips on mine.

Yep. Thats just great.

She bit my lower lip and it was over for me. I don't think she knows what she just got herself into now. Grabbing her waist and roughly pulling her against my body.

"Oh!" she seemed surprised staring in my eyes.

I give her a smirk, "Seems like its gonna be awhile before we leave huh?" I ask her whispering in her ear.

"Y-yes... B-but ya know. I hope your ready." Giving me a demonic smile.

A smile I never seen before on any human, but I'm too fuc.king turned on that I don't care right now. She traces her nails down my back.

I let out a slight moan which I think turned her on more.

She shoves me against the wall, and I start taking off her jacket and shirt. Letting out a little moan I smile at her. She kisses my neck and begins to bite lightly on my ear lobe. I let out a slight moan and gripping her hips. She continues kissing down my neck, my chest then she gets to my waist band.

"Ahh.. I- I think we should-n't.." I stopped speaking.

I lost words of what I was trying to say. The sexual urge got the best of me. I pulled her up from my pelvis and picked her up. Shoving eachothers lips on one anothers. She moans in my mouth which just made it worse. It just turned me on so bad. I throw her on the couch and I lean over her, kissing down her neck and bite her collar bone.

"K-ellin.. Ahh.." She tries to speak but couldn't. I begin to kiss down her chest and she starts moaning loudly.

I suddenly just stop.
"Why did you just stop?" She asks with a little bit of frustration in her voice.

I look around confused.
"Something just.. I don't know.. Just something doesn't feel right that's all." Saying as I set up.
"I'm gonna go keep packing my things okay?" Smiling and walking away from her.

"Thank god that was close." I whisper to myself as I walk up the stairs while shes just laying on the couch.