Chapter 9

Y/N POV

The inn was nice I think as I awoke to find the place set ablaze and demons prowling about with Deckard Cain in a cage in the center of the town.

Y/N:That was quick.

Maybe I shouldn't have drank wine before doing these missions, but I needed it since my wife's put a limited amount of liters I can drink maybe transfinite amounts before so I might with the keyword "might" be lightly punish me.

I quit my rambling as I teleported to Andariel's chamber as I heard steps at the floor above. I opened the room to see walls of fire around with Andariel herself at the middle.

Andariel:

I approached her as the normal demons charged at me as I blinked then poof they were gone as she charged at me and I retaliated by grabbing her legs and tossed her towards the left side as I doused the left firewall out before she hit it as I grab...

I approached her as the normal demons charged at me as I blinked then poof they were gone as she charged at me and I retaliated by grabbing her legs and tossed her towards the left side as I doused the left firewall out before she hit it as I grabbed her by the neck and used my submission mist on her then teleported her to the Void.

The footsteps were getting closer as I repaired the things destroyed and teleported to well somewhere that's near the location of soon to be New Tristram as I summoned a Scyther to observe the construction that would begin from the trees.

I teleported back and turned invisible then followed the group on their journey.

As they continued their quest to slay Diablo again as it ended with the Worldstone being destroyed.

Y/N:Time for time travel.

As I teleported back to where I put that Scyther I teleported the Scyther back to the Void and used my time ability to forward to 30 minutes before Diablo 3 as I waited.

After 25 minutes I used my sight and stared above at the High Heavens as it is soon going to start but before that I then used my submission mist on that girl I saw as I teleported her in front of me.

???:My name is Cassia

As she said her name I teleported her to the Void then used it again on three girls this time.