Chapter 10

Lemon warning!
18+ only

Y/N POV

They put the nipple clamps on me as Hachishaku licked my lips for permission as I denied her access then she shoves her tongue inside of me as I moaned euphorically. She seems to ignore this and explores my wet mouth then Amateratsa kissed my neck everywhere until she stopped when I moaned loudly at one spot.

She nibbled it as Hachishaku moved her left hand at my right nipple and Amateratsa at my left as they tugged at the clamps gently as waves of moans escaped my lips. Amateratsa kissed me as she and Hachishaku use their tongues to shut me up but I didn't. Hachishaku grabs a ball gag from the nightstand and ties it around me tightly.

Amateratsa places my left nipple in her mouth then groped my right breast as Hachishaku did the same to my right and groped the left.

They stopped as Hachishaku reached for my neck to make her mark as Amateratsa just kissed down to my pussy then as she was done marking me they reached for my ear as both whispered.

Amateratsa/Hachishaku:Stand up ~

They removed the gag as I stood up and switched places with them as they laid on the pillows I waste no time and deepthroat Amateratsa cock as I jerk Hachishaku cock then swallowed as much of Amateratsa's cum afterwards switched over to Hachishaku and did the same.

They grabbed a box that contained a maid outfit I teleported and opened it as I pulled it out of the box as I look at it.

I put it on and teleported back to the room as I swayed my hips while approaching them as they got off the bed and walk towards me then they pushed me to the ground as Amateratsa grabbed what looked like a blindfold and placed it on me then ripped...

I put it on and teleported back to the room as I swayed my hips while approaching them as they got off the bed and walk towards me then they pushed me to the ground as Amateratsa grabbed what looked like a blindfold and placed it on me then ripped the panties that came with the outfit.

Amateratsa's POV

I grabbed Y/N pulled her back up as I grabbed her legs and hoisted her as I spread her legs.

Amateratsa:Front or back?

Hachishaku:Front

We positioned our cocks as we both grabbed her legs then I asked.

Amateratsa:Fast or slow?

We didn't need to answer that as we both just nodded on going fast.

Y/N POV

Amateratsa pushed her cock inside my anal hole while Hachishaku pushed hers inside my vagina I moaned as two of my one of soon many mistresses pushed their cocks were deep inside me.

Y/N:Penetrate my holes, mistresses ~.

They heard me as they slapped my ass when they pound me at the same time in rapid phase then before climaxing they pull.

They told me to scream their names as they filled me with their glorious seed. I nod as I moaned then when they climaxed I scream their names.

Y/N:Amateratsa! Hachishaku!