CHAPTER 2

Dylan's POV:
it's been about two weeks since my mom left I miss her so much but I have to be strong for my brother Cameron because I know he's hurting too. We are leaving for magon and I can't wait to see all my great friends like Matthew Espinosa Nash Grier Taylor Caniff Carter Reynolds and Shawn Mendez I cannot wait. Cameron doesn't know but I have the biggest crush on his friend nash Grier but he can't know because they're best friends and Cameron would never let me date.

Cameron's POV:
DYLANNN! I yelled up to my baby sister. I told her that we have to leave for the airport, Magcon this month was in Vermont, so we had a long plane ride.

Dylan's POV:
I heard Cameron's yell for me and knew we had to leave but I just wanted to make sure I have everything
my list:
pants...check
sweaters...check
jackets...check
shoes..check
make up..check
I was all ready to go. I went down stair to see Cameron just staring at my like a weirdo...

Cameron's POV:
I was just staring at tell Anna she was walking on the stairs so nervous to leave, all the boys thought that she was so gorgeous and I didn't want to lose her. "CAMERON WHAT IS WRONG" I got woken out of my day dream from from Dylan, I just simply said "sorry we have to go now" and walked away.