CHAPTER 3

Dylan's POV:
OMG WE ARE IN VERMONT. Cameron and my plane just landed and it's freezing here but I just cannot wait to meet the boys. "let's go dylan they are all waiting" Cameron said as I was daydreaming about nash, I've always seen pictures and videos but I cannot believe I'm actually gonna meet my crush. I mean what was he gonna be like all I hope is that he isn't a jerk. Cameron and I walk out of the airport to see a limo with all of the guys in it. we get in and all the guys start whistling and say "ooo Cameron who ya got there" Cameron yells at them saying " it's my sister dylan so back off." I just sat there quietly. one of the boys were staring at me and finally I heard his name it was matt he was really good looking but I like nash. Nash wasn't even in the limo which sucked, I felt kinda awkward as all the boys were sharing there annoying memories about each other. we finally arrived at the hotel and there was the 3 boys that weren't in the limo NASHH😍 hayes and taylor. "Who is this beautiful girl" Nash said and winked. "I'm Dylan, Cameron's sister" I said I could just see Cameron staring at me while he was checking in. It was around 9PM and I was so tired so I put on my PINK sweat pants and volleyball hoodie and snuggled into bed with my laptop. I was watching One Tree Hill as I slowly drifted off into sleep.

i was eating breakfast down stairs and nash came up to me asking all of the weird questions. Like what's your favorite food, your favorite color, your favorite store and so much more finally he asked if I would go on a date with him I said I'd love to. I ran up to the room to get on my nice dress that I brought Cameron asked where I was going all I said on a date with nash he said thats good I hope you have fun. I was kinda surprised but so not in the mood to ask questions. Nash and I went to the mall and then to a nice restaurant, we went back to the hotel afterward and he was about to go into his room but then he said "Dylan are you coming" I nodded yes and followed we started making out and then it went to more and more.

I woke up from all the boys jumping on my bed. Oh it was just a dream, I went and showered and put on my black leggings with my maroon sweater and tall boots. It was 10:30 and Magcon started at 11:00 so all the boys and me went down for sound check and then it began.