27

the twenty seventh

jisung and minho stood in hyunjins office. jisung looked down, not wanting to look at the taller male but minho just raised his brow at the taller. ''i will explain what's going to happen with the two of you'' jisung finally looked up, eyes looking curious. ''i know you two have history together but minho faked all of his emotions'' the youngest of them gulped while minho just rolled his eyes lightly.  ''but just to be sure of that, you two will work together for my mafia'' the oldest of them thought of something. ''what do you want us to do?'' hyunjin stood up, smirking at the two boys. ''well minho, remember your old work at the mafia? that's what you two are gonna do''

the two boys walked through the big place, jisung not knowing where they were going. ''minho?'' the older hummed as an answer. ''where are we going? and what are we gonna do?'' the older sighed to himself. ''before i met you, i was a killer for the mafia and hyunjin wants us to continue doing that'' the younger gasped. ''but what are we going to do like right now?'' minho looked behind him, into the eyes of the younger before looking forward again. ''we're gonna train our asses of''

they arrived at the training center in the house. jisung looked around him, taking everything in while minho just walked straight into the place where they kept the weapons. he didn't want to admit it, but he really looked forward to fighting again. it was his way of releasing stress and well, he had alot at the moment. ''hey, let me go'' the olders head turned around at this in the speed of light. he saw one of his members holding a knife against jisungs throat. he walked towards them, not really panicking. ''ya! let him go san'' the called boy turned his head towards minho, letting go of the poor boy. ''im so sorry, i didn't know he was here with you'' minho just nodded. ''it's fine, but never touch him again okay?'' san just nodded before speed walking away, out of the training center.

''what was that'' minho shook his head slightly. ''they were gonna kill you'' the youngers eyes widened at the words. minho chuckled softly at the others reaction. ''but i can learn you how to protect yourself'' jisung nodded.

they started training for two hours, jisung kept failing. ''im so sorry for being a failure'' the older shook his head. ''you're not a failure. you just need to learn'' the younger kept looking down, feeling bad. ''i just can't do it minho'' the older shook his head again. '' i will keep teaching you till you can'' the younger let his head down. ''im not talking about the fighting anymore, im talking about everything. i want an good explanation for everything and you're gonna tell me''

---------

i wrote this shit like a year ago and imma puke it's so bad

wordcount: 489