Teasing - Jachary

++++ WARNING - SMUT AHEAD ++++

Zach had never been perceived as one of the manliest people of the band, in fact he had a certain aura about him that was exactly the opposite of manly. 

Still, millions of fan girls constantly fantasized about the boy, if only they knew the truth.

Zach was actually a cuddly little teddy bear that really wasn't into girls at all. No, he wasn't into anyone unless their name was Jack Avery. 

The dazzling eyed curly headed boy had been in the band with him for over two years now, and in that time they had become a lot closer than the rest of the world knew about.

Of course the rest of the boys in the band knew about them, they had been in a relationship for well over a year and it was kind of hard to hide when the boys were with them all the time. In fact, they actually caught on pretty quickly, it was merely a few weeks of dating before the rest of the boys had figured them out.

They were fully supportive and even urged the boys to come out to the public, but as soon as management got involved that idea was shut down. Apparently, it would look bad for the band if they were gay, they would lose a big following and it could possibly end their careers.

So alas, the boys had been keeping their relationship a secret for the last year.

When they were in public, they were seen as the best of friends, but as soon as you got them alone, there was never a moment when the two weren't attached at the hip.

After the last tour, moving in together seemed like a step they were ready to take, and that's what they did. The public knew that part, they just left out the detail that the apartment only had one bedroom.

+++++++++++++++

After a long day in the studio, all Zach wanted to do was cuddle up in bed with his boyfriend and take a long well deserved rest.

It didn't seem like he was going to get that any time soon though, Jack wasn't very tired. It seemed the boy had other ideas of how to spend their evening alone. 

"Jack, I'm tired, can't we just go to bed when we get home?"  the sleepy boy asked.

"Baby, we have been so busy recently, is it wrong for me to want to spend time with you while were doing something besides snoring?" Jack said putting his hand on the other boys knee for added affect.

"No, but I'm tired. Both hands on the wheel, I'm to pretty to die young."" Zach all but whined, putting a pout on his lip as Jack hand rose from his knee to his inner thigh.

"I could think of a few ways to wake you up." Jack said smirking and suddenly his hand was right beside Zach's member. 

Zach knew his boyfriend was persistent and would get his way no matter what, so he gave up.

Pulling into the car garage of their apartment, Zach decided that if they weren't going to sleep, he was going to make Jack wish they had. 

That's right, he was going to get sweet revenge the best way he knew how. 

Teasing.

Jack will have wished he chose sleep this time.

After getting in the house and putting their things down, Zach turns to meet his boyfriend who is still standing near the door. 

Jack was suddenly pushed up against the shut door of their apartment, lips meeting his with a fiery passion.