That Wasn't Fighting - Donah

++++ WARNING - SMUT AHEAD ++++

Jonah and Daniel had always had this loathing for the other, and neither of them really knew why.

Of course, being in a popular boy band together, they had to pretend to get along. Their management wouldn't allow anything less.

As soon as they weren't in public though, they did nothing but argue and curse the others existence.

The rest of the boys got along fine and they always tried to help keep the boys calm around each other, but usually the two boys still managed to get a good fight in despite the other boys being there.

To make matter worse, the boys always ended up sharing hotel rooms together, with Corbyn and Christina sharing one, Zach and Jack in another. Jachary, as the fans called them, had been in a relationship for over a year, and their fans were surprisingly really supportive.

The only bad thing about it was that left Daniel and Jonah to share a room, which almost always led to a fight, and far to many times a noise complaint.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tonight was no different from the many others, the boys had just arrived at their hotel, and everyone was starting to head to their separate rooms as Jack turned around and looked between Jonah and Daniel seriously.

"Could you two please just try and get along tonight, I'm tired, and I don't want to be woken up by you two yelling at each other." Jack said even though he knew a fight was inevitable.

"Plus we have an interview tomorrow, and I don't think it will look to good if both of you walk in covered in bruises." Zach added while still walking ahead towards the room.

"Hey, it's not my fault I always get paired with this annoying brat, he's basically twelve and he acts like it too." Jonah said pouting.

"Excuse me? I'm not even a year younger than you, and if someone is a brat it's definitely you. You use my age as an excuse not to like me, when you know it's really just because you're jealous." Daniel said scoffing and taking the lead towards the room.

Jack, who had stopped already at his room number called towards them, "That's not trying."

Daniel rolled his eyes and stopped in front of the room in which he would be staying. He took out his key card and opened the door.

Jonah followed him inside.

"You really think I'm jealous of you? You're delusional." Jonah said as he put his bags down.

Daniel put his bags down and sighed, it didn't look like they were going to sleep without a big fight.

"Jonah, half the other guys in the band are younger than me, it's not my age that you hate, so what is it?" He was opening a can of worms, they both knew Jonah hated everything about him and wasn't afraid to sit there and tell him about it in explicit detail.

"Hmm, I don't like your hair, it doesn't suit your face, not that I like that either. Your sense of style is actually gag worthy, and you always do this weird thing when you talk where you use your hands, its incredibly annoying. Not to mention you-" Jonah was cut off by Daniel moving to stand right in front of him.

"Shut up, just shut up. All you do is degrade me and try to make me feel weak. I have never done anything to you. If you weren't so damn mean I'd, well, I don't know what I would do. The thought of you not being a jackass for even one minute is laughable." Daniel said taking both his hands and shoving Jonah away from him.