Chapter 6 •

Ariana Fletcher |

I stared out the window watching the rain hit against it. The sky was dark grey and full of clouds that were causing the heavy rain to pour from.

All that was on my mind was my baby sister. Keyonna was the greatest 16 year old girl i knew. She was a better form of me. I mean she reminded me of myself in every way possible but she was better because i didn't let her make the same mistakes i made.

Getting that call from my brother Aaron killed me inside. Something in me now despised my brother and i can't even stand to see him.

Key was sitting in the car with her boyfriend when someone walked up on them and fired shots into the car. They ain't even care that my baby sister was in that bitch. They had beef with her boyfriend over some lil drug money and decided to spin on his ass when he was sitting in the car with my baby.

She got shot 3 times, twice in the chest and once in the head. Hey boyfriend died shielding her with his body. He took 6 shots to his back and 3 to his head.

I paid for both of they funerals because even tho it was his beef she got caught up in he tried to cover her and take the shots. A real nigga in my heart and I'll forever appreciate him for risking his life for hers.

Both of them had closed caskets, that's where we are coming from now. Her funeral, we left early because i can't deal with the fake love that surrounded her body.  And i can't take seeing her be lowered into the ground.

Nobody loved that little girl like i did. I tried my best to protect her, let her know that she had her whole entire life ahead of her. She was going to bring so much greatness to earth and a pussy nigga took that.

She deserves to be walking, talking and breathing right now and honestly i feel like i don't want to do any of those things anymore.

The wild thoughts running through my mind are making me second guess my whole existence.

Without my babygirl I'm nothing. She was my soul and now that she's gone i feel empty.

"Baby" i heard Dave's voice call me softly.

I haven't spoken to him since i was told what happened to her.

He has been nothing but understand and comforting. He is patient with me and has been catering to me without me saying a word.
He been putting pressure to the streets trying to figure out who behind this but nobody knows yet.

He keeps reminding me that the streets always talk and he will find out and handle whoever is in the way. But they ain't speaking fast.

If i have to be honest dave the only thing keeping me stringing along with life right now. If it wasn't for him i probably wouldn't be here right now.

"It's gone be alright mama's your baby sister wouldn't want you to be all sad over her. I know it hurts but god needed his angle."

I smacked my lips "God took the wrong angel. There's a thousand million other mafuckas on this earth and he took the one person who meant the world to me." I barked "God don't look out for everyone"

He wiped the tears that fell from my eyes before kissing my forehead. He pulled up to my house but we didn't get out. We both sat in the car silent.

"I know the feeling that you feelin right na all to well shawty. And it really breaks me to know that you going through some shit that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy." He said still looking forward

"I lost the one nigga i grew up with. Freaky. We got it out the mud from youngins literally. We worked hard mama everyday we was on the blocc together making moves. We did everything together, we knew everything about each other. That's was my brother and blood couldn't make us closer. I watched him take his last breaths. I seen the bullets hit his body over and over again. It seemed like my gun couldn't fire fast enough my fighter was moving more then the gun but it was too late. Then niggas got away and i lost my brother forever that day. I hated the world i hated the ground i walked on. I was ruthless and careless after he passed."