Pregnancy.

Hey guys! This chapter (chapter 2) will be all from Juliet's pov about her pregnancy. Hope you like it!**************************

I rolled out of bed this morning and got up to take a shower. After getting in the shower I looked down and realized how big my belly has gotten. I was moving into the 4th month now and thankfully I could see my toes but only a little longer till I couldn't. After getting out of the shower I put in a tank top, leather jacket, black skinnies, and some combat boots. Andy was still asleep so I kissed his cheek and left a note telling him I was going to the studio.

When I got to the studio I noticed I was the only on there. Oh well. I walked in, pushing a couple buttons and started singing one of Andy's song, rebel love song. Halfway through the song I had to puke so I ran to the bathroom but I slipped and fell.

I had fallen on my side and couldn't get up.
"God, where's life alert when you need it" I joked trying to make myself fell better but the pain was overwhelming. I decided to call Andy because my stomach was hurting so much.
The phone rang 3 times.
"Hello?" Andy muttered tiredly
"Babe, I'm at the studio"
"Okay Hun, be back soon"
"No, babe I fell" it hurt to talk,"i can't get up"
"Oh dammit. I'll be there in 10. love you" he hung up.
I curled into a ball. I was in so much pain. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I couldn't do much else.

I woke up in the hospital. Thank god for Andrew Biersack. I looked over and saw Andy sitting next to me asleep.
"Babe?" I tried waking him
Nothing. I nudged him a little then had to flick his ear.
"Ow" he groaned
"Babe..."
He looked over at me smiled, and gave me a kiss.
Just then, Doctor Prather came in and asked, "good morning sleeping beauty. should we check on the baby? I heard you had a pretty great fall."
I nodded and pulled up my shirt. Doctor Prather flipped on the monitor and put the gel on my belly. I shrieked a little since the gel was really cold then nodded it away.

Doctor Prather put the wand on my belly and moved it around to show my baby's figure.
"Is my baby okay?" I worried
Doctor Prather clicked a couple buttons and I could hear a heartbeat.
"Oh thank god" I sighed.
A tear strolled down Andy's cheek and I pulled him to me to kiss him.

*9 months pregnant*

Andy and I had found out a couple months ago that we were actually having twins. A boy and a girl. We had decided on the names
Drew Elaine Biersack (girl) & Jayce Tyler Biersack (boy)

We had gone out to lunch with Ashley and his new girlfriend, Keri.

I felt a couple kicks from the kiddos and then got a text. When I reached down to grab my phone out of my back pocket though, the seat and my jeans were wet.
"Andy, babe. I think my water just broke..."

**************************
Dun dun dun!

Like
Comment

Message me if you have any recommendations!

Love y'all!