Meeting for the first time

"Ugh...wha-"you were cut of by a tap on your shoulder."U-um..can i help you?"you said while giving him full attention"Im Taehyung of course!"You were confused because he was covering half of his face"Tae why are you covering your face?"Taehyung then asked you"Umm...can we go to your apartment?..its raining now maybe we can do the tour later?"You nodded and brought him to your car.You were raised in a rich family so your dad bought you mercedes benz*WhAt eVeR ItS CaLleD*

The ride was filled with silence but Taehyung breaks it with his question."Enna..Did you meet Taehyung?"You remembered about the fansign and got excited to share the story"Well i did! He was adorable with his frog hat...also Jin putted a little heart next to his signature "Taehyung clenched his fist and nodded.

_________________________________

"Welcome to my apartment!"Taehyung didnt respond amd nodded.You got confused why he was acting like that so you asked him"Taehyung..why do you keep nodding at my questions?"He opened his mask and pinned you to the wall"Well...i dont like you talking about other guys...I hate it.."You didnt say anything because you were to shocked."So..you really are Taehyung?.." "How didnt you know..I gave you alot of hints.."You almost cried but you held it in.His grip on your arm was too tight so you shed your tears silently."Hey..why are you looking down?"he held your chin so he can see your face"W-why are you crying?"He got worried and sat you on the couch."Why are you crying?..tell me..."You hugged your arm so he wont see it but it was too late he saw it.."U-uhhh..."He went to the kitchen  and got an ice pack.

"This is going to hurt so grip on my arm..."Slowly he wrapped the ice pack on the bruise it hurted but you didnt want to make him worried."Dont keep it in..i know it hurts im so sorry.."You hugged him and said"Its okay..i forgive you but why do you hate me talking to other guys?"He looked at you in the eye"Its because..i love you"you stiffened"Why do you like a girl like me..theres alot of pretty girls out there.."He hugged you."I dont care about the visuals..i just care about the personality..and what i care about is you.."You hugged him tighter"Thank you...but what are we?.."He broke the hug and held your hand"Son Enna..would you make me the happiest man alive and make me be your boyfriend?"You were shocked"Yes i would like you to be my boyfriend....

Should i continue this fanfic or not?