1) Richard and George waiting in the Tower [Ep 2]

Solely Richard didn't spent too much time In front of a mirror. It was a girls habit and he certainly wasn't. Moreover, he knew very well that his brothers would have mocked him.
Luckily Edward was already at Westminster with the future Queen's sons, but George was there.

"Brother, if you keep looking at yourself in the mirror, I will start to call you ' sister' and, believe me, we have enough of them." He joked and Richard sighed.

Margaret, their youngest sister, was there too.

"Leave him alone, George, Richard only wants to look good. You know that Nevilles will be here too." She said, smiling mischievously e George opened his mouth as an 'O' understanding the reason why his brother was so narcissistic at all sudden.

Richard didn't answered at his sister affirmation, for he was too busy in searching for any kind of defect in his aspect.
After almost a years he would have seen again Anne, the daughter of the Earl of Warwick. When Edward, hs brother, brought his new wife Elizabeth at palace, he had seen her from afar but the didn't had a chance to speak to the other.

In Middleham, where they both spent their childhood, he couldn't make it on telling to her about his feelings. He liked her and he wanted her to know.
But he was also nervous for the ugly discussion he had with his cousin. He wasn't a fool, he knew very well what he had in mind and wanted to make things clear with him. The time was not ripe for this courtship.

When he made sure he was fine, he and George went to the tower, because there with Warwick and Woodvilles, they would have escorted the new Queen to Westminster.
They were sat on benches outside the room where Elizabeth Woodville was and waited for their cousin arrival.

"Which one will be prettier?" Asked George suddenly and Richard looked up, confused by the question, or rather by the subjects of the question.

"I mean between Isabel and Anne Neville" He précised.

"They both were when I left Middleham, I don't think they changed much in less than a year..." Richard replied and George smirked.

"Isabel would be a good match for me" he then commented, as before, at all sudden.

"Yes, the King and the Queen of stone" He said to himself Richard, but enough high for his brother to hear, but he didn't asked explanation about his sentence.

"And if i should i marry Isabel, it would be just fair that you would marry Anne, am I right?"

Richard widened his eyes and he could feel his heartbeat racing at the thought of marrying Anne. He knew well it was Richard Neville's intention to have them married, to keep the bond between Neville and Plantagenet alive. Isabel and Anne would never have married outsiders to their family.

They heard steps and when they glimpsed Warwick, George stood up, greeting him. Richard did the same soon after and, with his great surprise, saw the Earl's daughters. He though that Anne and Isabel would have been with their mother at Westminster, like everyone else, like Margaret and his other sisters.

He couldn't really look at her, he wasn't prepared for it.

Luckily, Elizabeth Woodville, decided to coming out the room in that exact moment and he took a deep breath, going to greet his new sister after George.

But, as much he tried to focus on his duties, he cannot stopped looking behind himself sometimes. Anne was there and they didn't even said Hello. How it was possible? They were friends.

He decided to not think about it and started to speak with Anthony Woodville, Elizabeth's brother, and with George, but his intentions weren't changed. He had to speak to Anne.