one

chapter one— taehyung

The beginning of the story talks about how Taehyung and Jungkook started dating...

It's been four months since Jeon Jungkook had started courting Kim Taehyung. Jungkook met Taehyung at the Hello Kitty Cafe where Tae works. Taehyung accidentally spilled the drink on his newly bought Gucci jacket but Jungkook didn't pay any attention to it, he was too busy staring creepily at the panicked boy with furrowed eyebrows trying to dry him up while muttering apologies.

"Hey, hey, it's okay uh..." Jungkook finds his name tag, "Taehyung. It was just an accident, besides I can get this cleaned," The latter tried his hardest to make Taehyung stop worrying. He didn't want to get yelled at by his cousin, again.

Although Jungkook reassured him that it's okay, it wasn't okay for the waiter. "Give me your number."

"H-huh?" Jungkook looked confusedly at Taehyung who had his phone out already, he took a quick look at the counter to see if they could see him, fortunately they couldn't.

"I want to buy you a new one, or anything as an apology. I can't walk away knowing I ruined your jacket, it looks new.." Taehyung looks at the noticeable big stain on his jacket, the jacket was a light shade of green, making it look horrible with the coffee stain on it. If anything, Taehyung could cry right now from how guilty he feels for being clumsy.

Jungkook chuckles. "Please, it's okay. How about you give me something in return," he suggests instead of buying him a jacket that would most likely break his wallet.

The waiter waits for him to continue, hoping it's safe and not anything illegal.

"Give me your time."

Now the waiter was shocked. His time? He wanted to spend time with a waiter that just ruined his jacket? That boy must be nuts. (Well, you are what you eat)

"S-sure. Like what are you thinking of?" Taehyung curses at himself for stuttering.

"Well, I want to watch this scary movie in the theaters but I am too chicken to watch it by myself," he lies. He just wanted an excuse to bring Taehyung to the theaters where they could POSSIBLY do those cliche movie scenes like in movies.

"Oh okay! I'm free this weekend, how about then?"

Jungkook thinks for a second before nodding, already excited for the upcoming weekend. They exchange numbers before Taehyung goes back to work not forgetting to give Jungkook a free one for their incident a while ago.

Jungkook walks out with a smile on his face, his day already bright and sunny because of the waiter he met today.
___

thoughts?