Chapter 3:

• Dedicated to All my readers

(Louis' point of view)

        I know what Harry's up to. He doesn't hide his plans very well from me. Of course I stumble upon it one day, who knew Harry could think such of a plan. It was so devilish and clever.

{Flashback}

        I run into Harry's room for protection from Niall chasing after me. I glance around the room out of the corner of my eye I spot a leather journal. Journal I pick up the journal skimming over the pages, a note falls out. I open up the note I look it over once then twice, I rub my eyes, it was a list. A list of ways to corrupt Liam and make him straight as a piece of string. I place the note back in its place and put the journal back where I found it. Harry walks in.

        "Lou, what are you doing in my room,"he ask a little anger.

        "I was hiding from Niall,"I say innocently.

        "What ever,"Harry grits his teeth.

        I get up and head out the door. I felt someone jumping on my back tackling me. I fall to the ground. I spin around and my face is about two inches away from Niall's. I felt his soft lips on to mine. He looks up.

        "I'm sorry,"he gets up running out the door.

        What the HELL happened!

{Flashback over}

        I was confused. I was confused about Niall kissing me and I liked it and why is Harry wanting to corrupt Liam. I went off to find my answers about Harry's plan, Niall can wait later because my issue with him might take longer. I find Harry sitting on the couch bobbing his head to what ever song he is listening to. I tap his shoulder. He takes his earbuds out.

        "What?"he asks.

        "I know your plan about corrupting Liam,"I whisper into his ear.

        He skin turns white as a piece of chalk. His expressions change from shocked to worried.

        "You won't tell on one?"his voice is a little shaky.

        "No, Harry, I won't I'll keep it safe," I promise,"can you keep a secret?"

        He nods.

        "Niall kissed me," the three little words slipped out of my mouth like a foreign launge.

[A/N: a cliffhanger. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I had a writers block because my launge arts class I have to write about my teachers secret life also who liked the point of view change?-Olivia]