I. Welcome to Club Mimosa

Tokyo was home to some of the most beautiful women in the world

It didn't take more than a few steps walking the busy streets of the bustling capital of Japan to find a stunning beauty in any direction.

It was only fair that some of these women got paid to be beautiful for a living, and that's where Club Mimosa came in.

Hostess clubs in Japan had skyrocketed in popularity lately, with as many clubs as coffee shops, it didn't take much to find a club on any given corner. Hostess clubs were like a second home to some men - executives, singers, celebrities, athletes, and anyone who had the money to afford just an hour with a pretty lady.

In its humble beginnings, Club Mimosa was a dainty little club with little to no customers - making barely enough money to keep the poorly lit lights on, let alone pay employees. A new manager a relocation and five years later, Club Mimosa was the most popular hostess club in not just Tokyo, but in all of Japan.

It was the type of club high in demand by everyone, and as long as you had money you were welcome. Money flowed just like the expensive champagne towers served, and business was booming to say the least.

---

You were just minding your business as you stepped off the subway, walking the rest of the way back to your apartment after work. The coldness of winter hit as you made your way down the next street corner. A trio of pretty women were stationed there handing out flyers, wearing outfits way too skimpy given the frigid winter temperatures.

"Please visit Club Mimosa! Bring this flyer and you'll get in free!" said one of the gorgeous women as she handed you a pink slip of paper with the club's logo all over it.

The woman stood tall and slender with dark hair and beautiful caramel skin, she didn't exactly look Japanese, but still was gorgeous nonetheless. You didn't have any real intention to visit such an establishment, but politely read the flyer in front of the tough women storming the cold as you walked away.

Club Mimosa, Tokyo's best hostess club where your dreams become reality!

You had never visited a hostess club, even though you passed dozens every day. You had anything against them, but the idea of overpriced drinks and talking to women out of your league that were paid to be fake in a language you hadn't quite mastered yet wasn't quite on your list of priorities.

But there was something in the back of your head that appealed to you as you looked over the flyer. It had been two years since your last girlfriend, which was one of the main reasons you moved to Japan. You hadn't really been sociable with women in the short time. You could have one drink there, talk to a pretty hostess for an hour and put it on your list of things you never needed to do again. It was two blocks in the opposite direction according to the address on the flyer, It couldn't hurt to try.