chapter 1

hey guys! this is my first book😬 it might be a little boring but I hope you enjoy it! let's begin!!

it was 6:00 am my alarm rang. it was time for school. oh btw my name is gabby! I just moved in with my mom. I hope the people at my new school are nice to me. I barely made it through my old school. all these thoughts where just flowing through my head. it was 6:05 am and I realized I had to pick something to wear!! ugh what to wear?! what to wear?! OH i know! I'm just gonna wear my skinny jeans and my plain black shirt with my flannel around my waist with my converse!

6:25 am

OH CRAP! I need to do my hair and make up still! ugh! while I did that I was listening to five seconds of summer- don't stop! ok once I finish I ran down stairs ate breakfast as quick as I could. and I was rushing my mom to drive me to school! my first day at my new school im just happy I'm not a 6th grader ugh I hate 6th graders! I'm in 7th grade!

7:35 am

finally here at my new school! I get out of the car going to the office. getting my schedule. once I found where my locker was i through my bag into my locker got my stuff and went to my first class. I was thinking to myself I hope people like me! do I look okay?! is y hair messed up?! I'm so scared! and I finally got to my class and there I see..

well that's chapter one I know it not long but I hope you liked it!! and who do you think she saw in her class?!