chapter 2

what happened in the other chapter was a girl named gabby is new to her school and she walks into her classroom and sees someone. I wonder who it is..?!

I walk into my 1st hour and there I see LUKE HEMMINGS!!! I was about to start screaming and jumping up and down! but I casually just walk in. and he LOOKS at me I was about to start crying! omg I love him!❤️ so I decide sitting in front of him at the same table I was freaking out! and then the teacher walks in mrs.hope she is actually pretty young! and seems very nice!

(the bell rang) we all stand up and say the pledge of a legence. it takes forever! so once it was over the teacher gives us a worksheet with 2 sides! ugh and it was fractions! yay!😒 so we just worked on that for the rest of the hour.

and at that moment luke looks at me with his beautiful eyes and says "can I burrow a pencil" I just wanted to burst out screaming! but i was like "yes of course" and handed him one and he smiled back :) it was toward the end of the hour. the bell was gonna ring in about 3 minutes. I gathered all my stuff and luke handed my pencil back. right before we left we walked together to our lockers. apperently our lockers are next to each other!! and he asked me what my next class was. and I said science. Luke replied "oh I have social studies." and I said "oh I hate it" and so does he!! we have a lot in common! well we said bye and went to our classes. as I walked into my science class..

that was chapter 2!! I really hope you are enjoying this book! I will update it as soon as I could! please tell your friends to read this book! and yeah byee! <3