•𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙶𝚘• Sally x reader

This is kinda crack tbh, but I feel like most of my one shots will be lol

Language, alcohol, and drugs

A couple of hours ago, you had been sitting at your kitchen table, doing your homework for college. It would have been a long night of work for a Friday until you got a text from your friend, Beverly.

Beverly: Heeeeeeeyy besty me and Carmen got wastd af at ths Hotel an we need yo to get us plleeeeeeeeeaaaase 🥺🥺

You: Are you guys ok? What hotel??

You:Hello???

After minutes pass, you began to get worried. Beverly is usually very fast at replying. Even if she's drunk.

You: I've called you like 150000 times!! CALL ME BACK! I'm freaking out! R U OK???

It had now been thirty minutes since Beverly texted you. Your mind kept falling to the worst possible scenarios. She's lost on the street, or she's hurt. She's been kidnapped, someone has her in their bed without her consent, she can't get to her phone and who knows what the hell has happened to Carmen-

You took a deep breath and looked at your phone again. You had a Find My Friends app that you made her download a while back. Things like this happened quite often, because Beverly was the party girl between you, her, and Carmen. You stayed home every weekend with homework, while she went out and killed her liver. Carmen went along sometimes too, but it was Beverly you usually worried about.

You: Beverly I swear to god if you're bullshitting me right now!! I'm on my way to you STAY PUT PLEASE!

Now, nearly midnight, you've pulled into the car park across from a sketchy looking hotel. It was an hour drive from your house, but you knew Beverly's apartment was only a mile away. The name of the hotel, according to the app you used to track Beverly, was 'The Hotel Cortez'. It sounded old and stylized, unlike those chain hotels you could find a copy of literally everywhere. The fact that there was only one in existence was extremely convenient for you, because that made it easy to find.

Stepping into the lobby of the building, you found yourself surprised. This looked like a really bougie hotel! Not a run down building that had drug dealers in the alley ways.

The far wall had a double staircase to the second floor with an elevator between them. The carpet was blood red that was only partly discolored from age and smoke. In the middle of the floor, retro couches and chairs sat facing each other, along with a coffee table that had magazines stacked on either end. You're original plan was to get a room for Beverly and Carmen to spend the night in, but it didn't seem like you would be able to afford this place!

You just decided to worry about finding them first.

You walked through the lobby over to the front desk. No one was there, understandably so, considering how late it was. You rang the little bell on the counter and waited for someone to attend to you. After a few more rings an older woman came out from the back room. She sighed tiredly seeing you, and adjusted her large framed glasses with a shaky hand.

"What can I do for you this evening?" She rested her arms on the counter, intertwining her fingers. Her name tag read 'Iris'.