•𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙶𝚘• Sally x reader |Part 4|

SMUT

  Sally fell onto the mattress with a playful bounce, smirking down at you between her opened thighs. You greedily took in her toned body, from the swell of her breasts all the way down to her center, where you could see arousal forming a dark patch on her panties.

  Sally squirmed impatiently as you sat opposite her, feeling hot under your gaze. "Come up here and kiss me." she rasped, her voice impossibly low. You scrambled to lay between her legs, your arms planted themselves on either side of the woman below you. She brought your face closer to hers, leaning up to connect your lips. Her hand snuck up to squeeze your breast and you moaned into her mouth, getting eager to feel more of Sally's touches on your body.

Then you felt nimble fingers ghost over your hip, stopping at the hem of your panties. They went just below the elastic, too far from where you needed them. You took Sally's hand in yours and pushed it in further, whining as you felt her cup your core.

Sally gasped feeling the hot slick under her palm, and she let her digits slide through your wet folds. Your hips jerked against her hand and you whimpered into Sally's mouth.

  "You're so wet baby, is that all for me?" She mumbled against your lips as she began circling your clit incredibly slow.

  "Yes." You buried your flushed face in the crook of her neck while you rode her hand, searching for more pressure against your bundle of nerves.

  You whined in protest when Sally removed her hand from your heat, looking up you see her sucking her fingers clean. She was as desperate as you and wasted no time in flipping you onto your back and lowering herself between your thighs.

She nuzzled her nose into your thigh, dangerously close to your cunt. She bit down on the sensitive flesh making you gasp. You felt her chuckle against the bite as she smoothed her tongue over it, finalizing her handy work.

  "Do you want me?"

  You nodded, too flustered to verbalize it.

  "How do you want me?" Sally looked up at you with an almost evil glint in her eye that made you throw your head back and whimper loudly. You wiggled your hips closer to Sally's face in hopes that she would understand what you meant.

  "Do you want my mouth on you, angel?" She stuck her tongue out and flicked it over your covered clit, making sure to do so as you watched. Her hand came up and gently brushed over the bite on your thigh. "What about my fingers?"

  The muscles in your legs clenched up at the ticklish feeling. "Both, please, Sally" you breathed.

  Her pupils dilated at hearing her name come from your mouth in such a whiny voice. Quickly, she hooked her fingers under your panties and pulled them off your legs, tossing them over her shoulder. She was instantly hit with the smell of your arousal and practically moaned out, before she anchored her arms under your thighs.

  "Fuck" You felt her flat wet tongue slide through your folds, before flicking repeatedly over your clit. Her plump lips wrapped around the bundle of nerves and sucked.

Your hand found her hair, pulling her closer to you. Sally moaned into your pussy making you moan in return while your back arched. You looked down just in time to see Sally slip a hand down her own body.

At the same moment she entered herself with two fingers, she plunged her tongue into you as deep as it could go. Lapping up your juices before moving in a thrusting motion that made you grip her hair tighter. "Oh god, Sally-yes!"

Before long you could feel something pleasant and demanding build in your stomach. You could also feel Sally panting more and more against your pussy, occasionally letting out a groan.

She was getting close too.

With a final stroke against your clit you came onto Sally's tongue. Your legs trembled as you grinded against her face, moaning out a string of profanities.

After you were able to catch your breath and stop twitching, you see Sally rolled over onto her back, still working hard to bring herself to climax. After a moment of watching her fingers thrust harshly into her cunt, you decided to help her.

She seemed far away, staring up at the ceiling almost blankly, until your pretty face came into view. She didn't have time to react, before you were pulling her wrist away from her. You immediately brought the hand to your lips, licking her fingers clean.

Sally whimpered at the sight, wiggling her hips at you in a silent plea. Your hand slide down her surprisingly cold thigh until your fingers were gliding through her folds.

"Please just fuck me already, (Y/N)." She whined. You slid two fingers into her cunt, moving slowly at first. However, Sally's hips moving against your hand encouraged you to speed up.

"Oh, fuck (Y/N)!" Sally was loud now, her moans filling the room and probably the entire hallway of the hotel. Having already gotten close before, you could tell it would barely take anything for her to go over the edge.

Her back arched off the bed as she suddenly fell silent. Soon after, you felt her cum coat your fingers. You began cleaning her pussy with your tongue, lapping up every drop. She shuddered as she felt it run over her clit, still sensitive from orgasming.

She felt the mattress dip and looked up to see you getting up. "Where are you going?" She asked, slightly panicking.

"I'm just going to the restroom. I'll be right back, I promise." You tried to reassure her.

"They always say that..." Sally whispered that part but you heard it. That sad look was back and you wanted so badly to just kiss it away.

"Do you want to come with me? It'll only be a moment." You held your hand out for her to take.

She did, and you both walked to the bathroom together, and walked back to the bed together. You helped Sally get under the covers, wrapping your arms around her tightly. It wouldn't hurt to stay with her for the night. Carmen and Beverly would be fine on their own.

Sweet Jesus, this wasn't supposed to take so long!!!!!! I'll admit that this wasn't planned that well and I kinda lost interest AND I didn't proof read this part. I'm just eager to get done with it so I can move on to my other ideas. If this part seems rushed or inconsistent or repetitive or anything, sowwy 🥺🤷🏼‍♀️. I promise promise promise that future one shots will be better planned out before they're posted. Anyway, who should I write for next??? 👀 (I've also added a list of Sarah's characters that I will write for in the very first chapter of this book so check that out)

Thank you so so so much for reading this, it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️