Chapter Two

"Do you know how to do a hunters crouch, Hazekit?" Hazekit nodded yes to Featherpelt, "Then can you show me it?"

        "Sounds fine by me, I'll try my best," Hazekit promised to both herself and Featherpelt. Hazekit dropped into the best hunters crouch she could get into. She was quivering with to much excitment and her tail was swishing back and forth.

        Im going to scare off all the prey--I cant even stay still, Hazekit thought, Maybe Featherpelt will show me the right way! I hope so. Well next I will pounce--I think.

        Hazekit was startled from her thoughts by a rustling sound and pawsteps. She perked up her ears, it was a cat. She sniffed thinking it was another regular warrior--she didn't reconize the faint scent. Featherpelt looked like she was about to say something, but was cut off by a cat prouncing on them! The cat landed right on top of her! She couldn't get the cat off of her no matter how hard she tried, and the weight was hurting her!

        Next thing she knew Featherpelt jumped and knocked the cat off her--by the looks of it, it was an apprentice.

        "Get off of her! She's only a kit!" Featherpelt had this cat pinned, "This is Mossclan's territory not Snowclan's!" She turned to Hazekit, "Run! Get help there's more of them! Tell them Snowclan's attacking!"

        Hazekit bounded off in what she thinks the direction of camp is in untill she ran into another cat who smelt like neither her clan or Snowclan! I'm so afraid! I hope this cat doesn't hurt me!