awoken

Sophie was awoken by a very loud yelling coming from Fitz's room ( she was at a sleepover at Everglen). she rubbed her eyes and went to check what was going on. Biana was yelling at him and he had a red handprint on his cheek, she continued yelling oblivious to sophies presence and said: why would you do that I am not talking to you forever. she turned around and turned red when Sophie asked what is this all about?? they both simultaneously said nothing even though it didn't sound like it. they went down to eat mallowmelt for breakfast and play base quest. when they finished (it was quick since Sophie's team always won) it was 12 in the afternoon so they ate lunch.

once they were done, with an evil smile Keefe said: let's play truth or dare and I call first. Sophie truth or dare? Sophie did not want to say that she and Fitz broke up so she chose dare, it was way worse than she thought: she had to kiss Fitz even though they broke up. she decided to do it so when she leaned in she took a deep breath and kissed him. it was different from the kiss with dex since with Dex there was no spark but with Fitz, there was a flame. when the broke apart she could see something in Linh and Keefe's eyes, jealousy, envy, or something else??? she wasn't sure. then it was her turn and she asked Lihn: truth or dare?  truth, Linh replied. is it true that you have a crush on Fitz, you need to tell me and me only. Sophie connected her mind to Linh's and Linh whispered to Sophie telepathically: yes and I know that he loves you but I can't help it. then it was Linh's turn and she asked Sophie: truth or dare? Sophie debated for a moment and then said dare. Linh said I dare you to get back together with Fitz. 

time skip

now me and Fitz have been dating for years and I am 21 we are now full cognates and we have a date tonight and Fitz said he has something to tell me but I also have something to tell him. I was sick this morning so I went to Elwin. when I got there Fitz was nowhere to be seen and when I sat to wait for him he snuck up on me and tossed me up in the air and caught me and then:

he knelt down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I was stunned!! I said:

yes!!! but I have some news to tell you: I am pregnant with a boy and I want to name him kenric