ONE

LCVE.KAYLIN ON INSTAGRAM AS NICOLE HARRINGTON

KAYLIN ON INSTAGRAM AS NICOLE HARRINGTON

(i have permission!)

So far, the night has been pretty boring for the youngest Harrington.

Nicole had herself laid across her bed, her head at the end and her legs rested on the top of the front board frame.

The girl had her hands folded in her lap, she couldn't think of what to do. Nicole was bored out of her mind.

She thought about the test she had tomorrow, and how she should probably study for it. The redhead shook the thoughts out of her head and laughed.

Nicole looked up at her bedroom ceiling for a few more minutes before jumping out of her bed.

The redhead rushed around her room, grabbing a pair of clothes and pajamas. She stuffed them into a random bag she found on the floor.

the girl ran over to the bathroom, grabbed a toothbrush and a hairbrush. A few ponytails as well.

She put everything she grabbed into her bag and ran back into her room.

Nicole changed from her sweatpants and band shirt to a yellow striped shirt and black jeans.

She added a hat that used to belong to Steve and a denim jacket to her look.

The youngest Harrington grabbed her house keys and stuffed them in her bag.

Nicole grabbed her book bag for school and put it on. She carried the bag with her sleepover stuff in it.

The girl walked out of her room and shut the door.

"Steveee!" she called from outside her room. No answer.

"Stevee?" She tried again. No answer.

Nicole groaned and ran down the stairs.

"Steve!" She snapped. "What?" The older boy replied. he was stuffing his face with food.

Nicole tried to hold in her laughter, but she couldn't. "Stop laughing at me." Her older brother said so seriously it made her laugh more.

"I'm going to the wheeler's." The redhead informed her brother.

"ok," Steve said. "do you have everything? And are you coming back later? I mean I don't think you should because it's late but I want you too."