•chapter one•

I started walking home at 1 it's 4 now...

"Won't apologize, don't give a fuck if you're offended
No discussion, yeah we gotta go our separate ways
Won't take me down in flames
I don't even wanna know your name
Watch how everything is gonna change, yeah, ayy" Post Malone's voice blasted through my earphones as I walked down the street heading towards a my house.

I was getting a few weird looks, probably because of how loud my music was or they could tell I was high. They could probably smell the weed that radiated off my body, the redness in my eyes.

"Imma put that bitch pussy in a motherfucking bodybag,
So you know that I'm never ever coming back,
Kept your heart on the counter in a Prada bag,
I used to never ever want to see the light of day, yeah
I was gonna an idiot
Begging on my knees onto the floor
Now I don't even want you anymore, anymore."

I continued walking towards my house, trying to act as sober as possible, but my mind was racing,  I can barley think..last night a disgusting ass guy, took me home, and forced me to have sex with him.. right? My eyes started watering at the thought of how much pain I was in last night and early this morning. Drugs seem to numb all my problems. I need to call Zach,he'll know what to do, he's always been there for me, he makes me that happiest I've ever been. I ran inside my house and outside to my backyard, I collapsed down on the ground next to my dog, and pulled him into my chest cuddling him. My backyard was my happy place, it was covered, had a couch out there, speakers, a ping pong table, a pool, fire pit. It had everything I wanted. I grabbed my phone from me pocket and called up Zach.

"Hello?!" he sounded pissed, oh god, did he find out somehow? "Zach! Zach please something happened I-"
"What?! did that bastard get bored of you already?" He cut me off by yelling into the phone
I could feel my eyes starting to water, I never expected Zach to treat me like this.
"Zach please I didn't mean to! He drugged me and forced me into-"

"STOP WITH ALL THE LIES Y/N" he screamed back causing tears to stream down my face. I momentarily looked up into my neighbours window and saw a young man named dom standing there frowning down at me. I quickly broke the eye contact for a second before looking back up to discover he was gone.

"I'm not lying!"

"whatever! Don't ever speak to me again you slag!"

"WAIT! PLEASE! Don't leave me here you're the one I love!" I screamed into the phone but it was to late, he let out a scoff before ending the phone. In that moment it felt as if my whole world was crumbling, Zach was the only person I had left. I buried my head in my hands and sobbed my heart out. "An angel shouldn't cry"

I looked up to see dom sitting on the fence staring at me sadly.