Intro

Hello, My name is Sapphire and I am a 12 year old girl, I have blonde hair that is down to my waist, blue eyes and fair skin. I live with my mum and dad in a big house near my school. I have many friends at school. My friends and I share one big secret, we are Power Transformers. Power Transformers are people that can change into an animal and they have magical powers. I can change into a flying unicorn and I can heal people and animals, my friends and I help to look after all animals...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N. To be in this story please comment and say what you want your name to be, how old you want to be, what you want to look like, what animal you want to be able to change into and what you want your power to be (invisibility, flight etc.) and I will add you to my story.
I will leave a bit of time for people to be added to my story but try to be quick to be guaranteed a place.

Thanks for reading the intro,
LightningPony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N. Sorry! I have not updated because hardly any people have wanted to be in this story... I will update soon but either more people will have to ask to be in this story or I will have to make up characters. (Which I'm terrible at doing)