Chapter 1

"Sapphire it's time to get up!" Sapphire's Mum called.
"Coming Mum!" answered Sapphire. Sapphire hated getting up early for school and she was always tired in the morning. That was due to her staying up most of the night saving animals with her friends. Sapphire quickly got dressed into a purple t-shirt and blue shorts and went downstairs to get some breakfast. She was being extra fast this morning because her and her friends had arranged a meeting before school this morning.
The bus stopped outside Sapphire's house, tooting it's horn. Sapphire hurriedly picked up her school bag and ran outside to the bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~time-skip~~~~~~~~~~
The bus stopped outside the school and all the kids scrambled out. "Hello Sapphire!" Said a familiar cheery voice as Sapphire jumped out of the bus.
"Hi Lee!" Returned Sapphire.
"Let's go to the Meeting Tree!" Stated Lee, jumping up and down, her short, brown hair bouncing.
"Ok." Agreed Sapphire.
They both ran off to the "Meeting Tree" a big weeping willow tree with low branches and a big space underneath to hide. Now they just had to wait for all their other friends...
~~~~~~~~~~time-skip~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon they saw Jasmine, Amber, Erica, Sophie, Angel and Sorria arriving through the school gate chattering excitedly. "Hey guys over here!" Yelled Lee, waving her arms over her head. They all came over to the Meeting Tree and started their planning...
"So have you all heard about..." Sapphire was interrupted by a thunderous roar that shook the ground!
-------------------------
A/N
Remember, there are still places for more people to submit characters so please PM (private message) me your characters info.

Characters so far are:

Sapphire - Me! LightningPony535
Lee - bamboo16
Jasmine - jasmine_2
Amber - bamboo16
Erica - tilly-312
Sophie - bamboo16
Angel - SmileItsGood
Sorria - CharTonk