Chapter 1

Sasha's POV

I'm pakking my car at the PLL set and walk to my room. When I come in I see the dress I'm going to be wearing lying on the couch. I lock the door and put it on. Once I've put it on I walk out and make my way to hair and makeup. I sit there for like two hours. It's still wery early so there's almost no one here.

I know that Lucy, Ashley and Shay is called in a little bit later today because they were here longer yesterday.

-Hey! How are you doin' today Sash? Troian ask me.

-Good, how are you doing? Tired?

-A little but it's fun so I'm trying to not think about it.

She takes a sit on the chair beside mine and they start doing her hair too.

-Pretty dress Troi, I say

-Thanks I love it and I love your too,she smiles

-Thanks but it's not so comfortable,

-Actually not this either but,

We sit in silence for a while until I hear a voice behind me.

-Hey Sash! I hear the most beautiful voice say.

I turn around, it's Shay. She looks so stunning I can feel my heart jump in my chest.

-Hi, what are you doing here so early you're not supposed to be here yet, I ask surprised.

-I just missed yo-, I missed you two, she answer she look embarrassed.

I'm a little confused but I'm not thinking more about it.

When I'm done I walk over to Marlene and she tells me what I have to do.

Shay walks over to us and stops beside me.

-Hey Mar and Sasha what are you talking about?

-Oh hi Shay I'm just telling Sasha what she needs to do. Do you remember everything?

-Yeah, I do

-That's good the other girls should be here soon and as soon as they have got they're dresses and makeup on we're starting, you two can go back to your rooms and relax while you're waiting but be careful with your hair and makeup!

-We'll be careful we promise, Shay says and grab my hand carefully and take me to her room. When she's holding my hand I feel like my hand is burning and my heart almost explodes and I can feel fireworks inside me in my whole body. What is happening to me? She close the door behind us and let go of my hand. And once she did the fireworks stopped she was staring at me like she felt the same. We looked in each others eyes and she begin walking closer.

Ok please comment if you like it or not I'm sorry but it will get better