𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ⌘

jabari thompson
———————
ion know what's been going on lately but, that shorty leon always talking about is starting to catch my eye, low key got me feeling sum typa way about ole girl. i get that that's my bro's girl, but sheeeeeiiiiittt. ion care about that as of now, on monday at school, when we was walking in the parking lot, i saw shortys fat ass blood! let me just tell you, she thick as hell!
honestly tho ion even like her like that, i just want to take her from Leon because he always getting the bitches. i just want to take her.
———————-
after school today i see shorty and leon talking, i walk up to them and smack shorty on her ass. i look at her shocked face before smirking and licking my lips before, she punches me square in my jaw. i stubble over before i feel hands grab my shirt collar. once my vision readjusted i realized it was leon, "aye mane what the fuck you doin touching her like that? don't touch my girl the fuck wrong with you nigga?" he yelled in my face, i laughed in his face while i felt blood begin to spill out my mouth. a crowd of people had formed around us now.

"i was just about to steal her ass from you nigga." i said before i felt another punch then everything went black.
——————————
Leon

•••••••     After I knocked out Jabari, I went back to check on Amaya

•••••••
After I knocked out Jabari, I went back to check on Amaya. She just looked confused, so I explained to her what that fuck nigga's intentions were. "But I ain't your girl." she said before looking up at me. "Not yet" I said before smirking. Amaya told me that she made a new friend yesterday, she said they basically best friends by now. But she also said it's a nigga so you know what that mean, today I was supposed to be meeting him. His name Jerry or Terry or some shit.

After the crowd died out, we walked over to Amaya's car because her friend and some other girl was waiting there. I walk up to old dude and dap him up, "Ohhhh, so you're the boy Amaya always talking about?" jerry said. "My names Perry and that's my girl over there, Dovanie." he introduced himself and the other girl.

I gave him and the girl a head nod then told em my name. "I've heard of you, you the big bad wolf of the school right?" the Dovanie girl said, I laughed a bit before shrugging my shoulders, "Man I guess."

Today we all supposed to be hanging out or some shit, and these streets been chillin so I ain't been that busy. Everyone gettin caught up and arrested and shit. But as long as the sto don't get caught up in that shit we coo.

2 weeks later
--------------
𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎

--------------it's been about two weeks since the whole jabari-and-leon shit happened

--------------
it's been about two weeks since the whole jabari-and-leon shit happened. but since then, jabari got him a new bitch so him and leon back cool. i mean of course, they're best friends and jabari apologized. his new girls name is some shit like isabella, but i heard she just goes by isa.
—————
character intro

name: isabella bailey age: 18 traits: n/a——————————————-i hate when people just tell me information about themselves or others, i don't even care, unless it's about me

age: 18
traits: n/a
——————————————-
i hate when people just tell me information about themselves or others, i don't even care, unless it's about me.

anyways, me and dovanie have become close, i guess & perry became friends with j and leon so...i hope that isabella girl doesn't think she's gonna become me and dovanies friends now, there something off about her vibe. she's up to something fasho, but i'll beat her ass if she on some slick shit. people always tell me shit like, "you too pretty to be acting like that.", but i'm also just not going to let people walk over me like i'm not real.

i'm at my house by myself right now, but leon said he's coming over because he doesn't want me here alone. i explained to him that i'm alone here most of the time regardless. i sit in the living room before i hear a few knocks on the door, "damn he here that fast?" i think to myself.

i look through the peephole and see leon, with something in his hand, like a bag or something. i take my time before opening the door. he walks in and takes a look around before dropping the bag on the couch. i guess correctly, it was a bag.
"why you acting like this yo first time here?" i ask in a joking tone,

"shit it is my first time being here sober." he said before we both began to laugh, "but nah, yo house nice shorty. also why yo moms ain't ever home?" he said while looking at me.

"because of her job, she works super late shifts and stuff, so i just end up being home alone a lot. anyways, thanks for coming even though i didn't need you to", i said, rolling my eyes with my last comment.

"it ain't no thang but a chicken wing, but yeah of course and stop rolling yo eyes at me before i knock em out yo head." he said before sitting on the couch. i sat near him, with the bag in between us.  "whatchu watching?" he asked,

"uhm, Poetic Justice, it got Tupac in it. it's good, i've watched it already so..." i trailed off.
   "Ohhhhh! the movie where he a mailman and she a poet. And she fall in love and shit like that?! I watched that shit too!" he said before laughing and grabbing the bag and sitting it in his lap. i peek from the corner of my eye to try to see what's inside.
   he pulled out a smaller bag with a panda express logo on it. "so this nigga bought himself some food? what about me?" i wondered you myself. i simply go back to minding my business and watching the show.
     i wasn't wearing much, my pajamas were slightly revealing. i have on a vs pink sports bra and some vs pink joggers with my fluffy slippers on. "aye dude, go put a shirt on." i hear leon say out of nowhere, i look over at him like he's crazy. "first off nigga, this is my house. I can wear whatever the fuck i want.", i said mimicking him.

  he was quiet, i stand up to walk to the kitchen, before i feel his hand get a hold of my wrist. he slings me in a direction, so now i'm facing him, standing over him.

   he let's go of my wrist then grabs my waist and pulls my closer, so now i'm standing in between his legs. i stand there, looking at him while my eyes are wide as fuck, because i'm surprised. he pulls my hips down so now i'm sitting on his lap. he places both of his hands back around my waist.

  "what you doing?!" i ask giving him a confused ass look,
"when you gone let me fuck? when you gone let me fuck! when you gone let me fuck?!" he started singing, "boy get the fuck onnn" i said before laughing and standing up and going to the kitchen.

  before i make it back in the living room, i hear someone knocking at the door again, so i look through the peep hole and see perry and dovanie and j and his bitch, i hurry to the hallway and turn into my room and grab a shirt before coming back to the door,

"oh so you gone put a shirt on for them but not for me? you must like me or something." leon said while smirking and looking at me,
"boy shut the fuck up!", i whisper yelled back before opening the door.

—————-
w/c: 1342
this chapter was so long and unedited