𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ✞

𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎
-------------------

   that isabella girl slick cool but she getting a bit too friendly with leon, doesn't she have a nigga? that's jabari so she needs to leave mine, even though we just talking as of now, alone.

the other day when we were at the mall, we were all walking together, but leon walked off to go get some snacks because he said he was hungry, so everyone already had they own shit but leon didn't buy him any until then, so he walks off right?

next thing i notice is that isabella bitch following behind the nigga like damn! so she basically begging him to buy her something as if she already didn't just eat her food...hungry ass bitch.

but it's cool, i'm over it. i shouldn't care right? we not together but we still talk so...but i was happy when he didn't buy her anything so.

today, there's a get together at perry's house after school, so we're all going there with some of his other friends. i don't know why, but today i've had this bugging ass feeling that something bad is gonna happen at perry's house. but i'm not finna worry about that.
———————————-
the final bell rung for me, since i only have 4 classes...i say that every time- anyways, as i'm walking down the hall i bump into leon, reminds me of something...
"aye blood watch where the fu-.." he trailed off after he realised it was me, "oh hey amaya." he said before wrapping his arms around me, since i'm shorter than him it was more like he was hugging my neck...but that's ok.
" you finna go to lunch?", i ask before i end the hug and look up at him, "yeah, you wanna come?", he said, looking right over my head. i turn around to see what he's looking at but there ain't nothing there.
   "minus well since, i can't drive home." i said before hugging him again. this morning he gave me ride, no one asked but he was, 'tryna be nice', or whatever the fuck. so i don't feel like walking home.
   i slick snapped back into reality and realized that i'm just standing in the hallway holding this boy. my face is buried into his torso, and my arms are around his waist..kinda.

  we make it to the cafeteria, i haven't been in that bitch in a long time. when we arrive to the table, there isn't enough space for me.
i look over at leon, and he smirks before slightly opening his legs, as a gesture for me to sit in his lap. i simply sit in his lap.

  everyone is talking and catching up, "i wish i could sit in your lap Lala.", comes out of isabellas mouth in a seductive tone,
"shut yo weird ass up, sit in yo nigga lap leave mine alone.", slips out my mouth. the whole table burst into laughter, before i send a evil smirk to isabella. that hoe needs to re-recognize her place, she's disrespectful as fuck, not only to me and leon, but she has a whole entire boyfriend.
  isabella was laughing too, i could tell my response bothered her though.
—————
   i spent the rest of the day with them, until it was time to go to the lil get together. i knew perry was throwing a party, he said 'get together', because he knew i was gonna say no. but i already said yes so now i have to follow through because i'm a woman of my word.

  when we arrive at perry's house, there's already a bunch of cars there. before we get out the car leon says, "i want you to stay close to me the entire time, don't go dancing on random niggas and shit."

"this is my first party, i'm not dumb nigga!" i jokingly say before we get out. for the first half of the party me and leon are dancing in the crowd of people. i'm throwing back on him, and he grinding on me. honestly i could've gave it up to him about 2 times now, plus right now, but i still want to wait.
  "hold up i'm finna go to the bathroom", leon's deep voice floods my ears. i simply nod before standing there by myself and observing the scene i'm in. a bunch of drunk ass teenagers partying, i wonder how many are gonna get pregnant tonight.

it's been about 20 or damn near 30 minutes since leon's came back from the bathroom. i walk upstairs and try each door knob, the one that's unlocked opens, of course. and my eyes are met with isabella trying to kiss leon. when they realize i been walked in the room, leon quickly mushes isabella's face before standing up and dusting his pants off.

"this bitch came to me talking about some, 'oh amaya is talking to another guy and i saw them go in here!' so we came in here and you wasn't in here so i sat on the bed, and was stressing, then isabella just tried to kiss me!", leon quickly explained. i simply nodded my head, to inform him that i believe him. i started tying my hair up and cracking my knuckles before i ran up on the isabella bitch.
    i hit her dead in the face, she tries to fight back though, none of her hits connect. i grab her by the back of her shirt to get her off the bed, but she falls, and makes me fall on top of her, i quickly stand up before grabbing her by her dry ass hair and pull her out of the room. i proceed to drag that bitch and beat her face with my free hand. i walk that bitch up and down the hall, and downstairs. a crowd formed now, and everyone cheering. after i let go of her hair, to at least let her try to hit me, and she stands up, blood gushing from her nose and, now busted lip, before she takes a swing at me. i quickly duck and begin quickly punching her in her face, i'm all in her shit. she falls down so i'm back on her again, still beating her face, i feel some strong hands grip my waist from behind me, and try to pull me off, i kick her in her head before leon can fully get me away from her.

     "Aye blood what the fuck?! You damn near killed her! Her face was swollen and shit!", leon yells at me while we're in the car.

"for a so called 'gangsta nigga', you sounding a little pussy to me. you knocked out jabari when he grabbed my ass so i beat her ass for trying to kiss you. i don't see the problem?" i said back calmly.
i was untouched, i didn't have anything out of place on me. i simply look out the passenger side window while leon continues to drive.
—————
when we make it to my house, i grab my phone and coat and house keys and hurry to the door. leon gets out, and waits at the door with me. i slowly unlock the door before i go in, leon follows behind. "i'm gonna go shower and wash this blood off my hands.." i quietly say before i make my way to the bathroom down the hall.

  as i'm showering, i hear the bathroom door open, since i leave the shower curtain cracked, i peek and see who came in the bathroom. it was leon and he was pissing, i roll my eyes and continue my shower.
——————
word count: 1310
i don't like the ending it was so cringe