Chapter twenty-one

Wyatt's pov:

I would of been told to stay in the pack house as everyone looked for my mate, I disliked it with a passion they had better did their best to do so or I will wage my anger on someone, I hated being away from my mate for so long, all I could imagine is what if they were hurting her , it made me feel ill to think of such a thing to happen to my angle.  I had pased up and down by room before Diego had walked into my room, 

"Any news?"I had instantly asked him before he even had a chance to respond. Diego had smiled looking at me.

"Um yes but there's bad news and good news "he would of mentioned as he would of had a sad look on his face, I worried at first before sighing.

"Bad news first I guess , I would like to hear the bad news first so maybe the good news will make me feel better"I would of look around as I didn't quite know what to expect what it was to be, I didn't want anything to happen to my mate . 

"we'll, okay bad news first, we have lost where your mate is ..Alpha Wyatt..."Diego would of looked at me with a look of concern, my anger began to become angry and worried, I glanced around not knowing what to say to him at this point.

"How could you loose my mate, you said you were able to find her, you said you were near enough to finding her!"I had practically screamed at him as I had became really angry, 

"You know what, bring all the scouts back and ill look for myself!"I had shouted growling at him before going to push past him

"Wyatt...Alpha Wyatt you cannot be serious , I mean you cannot leave here to look for your mate with out some sort of guard with you, especially with you captured, who will rule the pack?"he had asked me, I simply snarled at him sighing.

"Right okay that maybe a good idea but...I want my mate back, the pull is becoming too strong to be away from her as well as the fact I may actually bring you and some scouts with me, I will not have my mate treated with ill respect."I would of stated before turning back to him.

"Make sure you prepare some scouts for our little adventure.."I stated before leaving the room. 

Evelyn's pov: 

I had woken up grunting, I would of grunted as my eyes began to focus, my head was super dizzy, soon enough I felt the a warm soft blanket over me, I had led my head to the side nuzziling into the pillow my head led on,I had tried to slowly sit up, I would of went to look around before feeling dizzy all I wanted to do was to see where I was because my memories of what happened was very fazed. I heard someone move towards me. 

"Stay led down you will need to rest."The person had said as I glanced over looking at the person.

"Where am I ?"I had asked, the person would of glanced away as they must of looked at someone else in the room which I could not see them, I glanced at the person by me and they had nodded.

"Your still where you were but he will not find you in here, plus we are to tell your mate I believe that your alright and will be resting"the person had stated.

"Oh...wait, how will he not find me if we are still in the same castle he was in-?"I would of asked before stopping halfway as I had gotten very dazed and sick.

"Alright you need to rest again"the person had said.