[JinJoo] Hint [Minju ver.]

I stare at the empty practice room and sighed heavily. Can I even be in the Top20? I'm not talented enough. I'm okay with dance but I'm not really good at singing...

I take the lyric paper beside me.

Maybe I should focus on what I'm good at first. I stand up and push the play button on my IPad.

[1000% song started playing]

As soon as the music started playing, I dance following the choreo. When I started dancing on the chorus part, I suddenly slipped and fell down on my butt.

"Unnie, are you alright?", I lift my head and see a tall figure holding out her hand. I take her hand and stand up. Our eyes meet. I don't know why but tears start rolling down my cheeks. Yujin wipes away the tears and pulls me into her embrace.

"It's hard right, unnie?", she pats my head softly. I break the hug and hold both of her hands.

"Thank you, Yuding~", I smile at her softly. Yujin suddenly pinches my nose and moves her face closer. "You look extra pretty today or is it just me falling for you even more?", she whispered before she take a step backward. "Wait, w-wha-what?", I stuttered. 

"Take it as a hint, my pabo unnie~", she then leaves me alone in the practice room.

What did she mean?