Part 11: Only trust family

Killian and the others walked into the station and up to the reception desk. Killian asked to speak with Officers Klien and Murphy. The receptionist looked Killian up and down and nodded with pity in her eyes. She called them and told the group to go ahead and take a seat.

"Killian?" Klien after a few minutes.

"Yes miss," Killian said slowly.

"Oh, you have such a sweet voice." she gushed.

"Thank you, miss." He replied.

"You all can follow me," Klien instructed.

Klien leads them all to a small conference room where Murphey was setting up some water and snacks. They all took their seats, Kelsey and John were introduced to the officers, and things began smoothly. When it was time to get down to the details Killian felt dirty all over again.

"Killian, it's time. We need to ask you some questions." Klien reluctantly interjected and Killian nodded.

"Alright, this conversation will be recorded and monitored at a later date by the jury," Murphy said after he flipped a switch for the camera and microphone pointed at Killian.

"Okay" Killian mumbled.

They began to ask him the basic questions: his name, age, how long its been happening, why he chose to come forward now, and so on. Killian has fought back tears as Kelsey held his hand. He answered all their questions until one caught him off guard.

"Did they ever bring someone else to assault you?" Murphy asked calmly.

"Um, not that I know of," Killian responded now thinking about what if they had done that.

"Would you like a brake, Mr. Kane?" Klien asked worriedly when the tears broke free down Killian's cheeks.

"I think that is a good idea," Kallie said and the officers turned off the recording and walked out of the room.

"Oh my god... Killian... I had no idea. This is not what I thought when you warned me." Kelsey hugged him tightly and Killian just nodded.

"I think we should give him a couple of minutes to compose himself. Let's get some snacks from the vending machines." Kallie suggested and John followed her out.

Kelsey stayed with Killian and simply held his crying form. He didn't say anything for a while. He just let her hug him and calm him.

"I'm ready, thanks, Kelsey," Killian said about ten minutes later.

"Anytime, I will let the others know," Kelsey responded and left to find the others.

The questions resumed after everyone was seated and the camera was turned back on. Killian answered the questions with a new determination. He made sure not to leave anything out, much to the other's discomfort. The questioning ended two hours later and Killian was free to leave with Kallie. They went to get some late lunch, Kallies treat. They all piled into her SUV with John sitting up front with Kallie and Killian sitting with Kelsey in the back.

"Where would you kids like to eat?" Kallie asked pulling out of the parking space.

"Can we go to Evil Bulgaria?" asked Killian.

"Why there?" asked Kelsey.

"I have never been there before and I am curious." Killian shrugged.

It was agreed to go there to eat. The drive took about twenty minutes and they were sitting at a table in five. They all looked at the menu and picked their meals. The waitress came and introduced herself and got drink orders.