Confession

Taehyung sat on the ground crying he knew better. He really did know that the boy wouldn't be able to return the feelings he shared. So why did he allow it to hurt so damn much? Picking at the grass his tears fell in a symphony of pain setting fire to the ground around him. See when an Angel cries their heart slowly dies turning them to the darker side of this cruel world. He couldn't make him feel anything then why had he run his fingers through Taehyungs hair? Why had his cheeks been brushed a slight pink?

"why does it hurt so much?"

He murmured. The moonlight danced along casting shadows all around him with bright blue-eyed creatures surrounding him trying to invade his mind.

"We can make you feel better... Give us your light" they giggled holding out their shadowy paws. Taehyung shook his head wiping roughly at his tears.

"No... Leave me alone!" He whined the shadows shifted but their laughter remained. It had been several days since the little test that was tearing through him mind like razor blades. His once happy demeanor taking on a sour disposition.

"Hey man..." the boy with the red hair disturbed Taehyung's thoughts. He glowered at the pale boy turning to face the wall.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Yoongi rested a hand on his shoulder expressing his concern. Taehyung shrugged it off wiping at his eyes.

"Leave me alone."

"No..."

The red-haired boy plopped down on the singed ground by Tae placing his arm around his shoulders with a small smile.

"What's eating you kid?" Yoongi prodded poking Tae in the side. Tae squirmed and then pouted at Yoongi.

"I fell for someone who has no feelings."

"really? That fast..." Tae smacked him for the comment make the boy laugh.

"I don't know what to do..."

"Well crying isn't going to change it... You could try and fall for someone else." Yoongi winked at him but Taehyung cringed.

"No offense... but you're not Kookie."

"None taken... I was just trying to help."

Taehyung smiled slightly at the strange boy who always seemed to be napping but was wide awake right now.

"well... the way I see it. You can wallow in self-pity or you can try to find a way to make him feel."

"I told him I love him... you know what he asked?"

"what?"

"What is love? Really? His mother never told him that?" tears threatened his eyes again making him want to scream.

"Well... if he can't feel what's the point in telling him about it?"

Taehyung glared at Yoongi for the comment. Who wouldn't want the chance to describe love to someone? What they feel towards another... He did. All he wanted to do was poor his heart out to the stone-faced boy and yet he would find himself sitting here crying.

"He deserves to feel love. I think I could love him enough for the both of us if he'd let me."

"Then figure out how to awaken his feelings."

Yoongi got up smiled walking away towards a shaded tree he collapsed underneath the branches and fell fast asleep. Taehyung chuckled wiping his eyes again before he decided to make his way to Jungkook's house.

The walk there was agonizing, he didn't have a clue what he was going to say when he got there. He just knew that he had to do something, or he was going to be overwhelmed by the darkness and he wasn't sure if he would come back from that.

So, with a heart that felt like it was going to jump right out his chest he knocked on the cold wooden door of the house where his happiness resided.

The door opened slowly to reveal a blank face boy.

"Taehyung?"

"Hi Kookie... you got a minute?"

He nodded slowly his blank expression no longer faltering like it had before.

"Okay." Jungkook stepped out closing the door behind him.  Taehyung started walking while Jungkook fell into step beside him. Every now and then he would glance over at Taehyung a curious expression his face. A war was raging inside of Taehyung's mind as he prepared to say the things, he needed to get off his chest.

"I love you." Taehyung blurted out not being able to contain it any longer. Jungkook stopped and stared at him.

Taehyung felt like he was going to be sick, his heart was going to explode as he waited in anticipation for something.

Anything.