Their Love Was Unbreakable

Luckily when they both reached the dome they knew someone was following them and when they the door slowly open, they hid behind grand piano and their gaurdians had a doubt and They weren't confirmed so they didn't look that much and they left and when they left Andrew and Abby came out of their hiding spots. Andrew parents and Abby parents had a fight which was on the another level and they didn't want to keep any relation with each other. Now they both were kinda scared that there parents knew they were dating and both didn't want their relation to end and when after like half an hour the door opened again and this time it wasn't gaurdians it was someone (namely Arthur) who loved Abby and their was a rifle in his hand and everyone know what happened next he shot Andrew cause he liked Abby and didn't like Abby - Andrew relation and the boy after, shooting Andrew, left. Now The girl kept crying (And their gaurdians were not at home now) and she rolled herself into depression as she thought he died because of her and ultimately because of heart break she also died. But their corpse didn't stay there it got disappear and got turned into a book and it(book made from the corpses) wasn't now even control under god. Cause love is even greater than God. No one ever got to know what happened to the boy and girl and their gaurdians left their home as they thought it was haunted now and on a note the book couldn't be opened by anyone and it stayed on the grand Piano and Andrew and Abby were and will always stay together no matter what and now they've this magical place in their book and also they can convert into their corpses too. That's the power of true love and they wanted to get their revenge on Arthur but they didn't get a chance.