story 1

Please listen to the song

  King Creativity Romulus, was always one of the weirder one of the sides as most of them will say. Always in the imagination hardly ever leaving, for reasons unknown to the rest of them. If any of the other sides tried to go inside the imagination they would only see a four tower kingdom, surrounded by a forest that goes on for miles in everyway, as far as the eye can see. On the rare occasion that he would come out of the imagination, was to give some things for Thomas to draw or think about. Every side knew that King had his 'bad' days. Days where he would make Thomas daydream in class, thinking about  electrocuting his brother, he would have terrible nightmares almost causing a panic attack in the middle of the night, or sometimes not letting him sleep by telling him stories or ideas at night.  Another thing they knew was that morality and him almost never got along. The sides king did get along with were Deception and Logic and some times Paranoia but that was only on his 'good' days. But most days Paranoia won't even look his way.

With King

  '9 years, 4 months and 18 days ' King's smile grow just a little by how old was his existence. He looked out the window to see all of the villagers running around doing things voting on what's going to happen next, as he never once went down so they could see him in person.

Looking away from the people to a little bell that went off. 'Did something happen?'  King already know that they will hardly call him out of his room unless something happened.

Leaving his room (the imagination). Morality was walking towards him as if he was a scolding parent and King was the misbehaving child. "Morality, i assume that it was you who called me up here, Do I guess wrong?" King looked up to morality "I'm sorry if i forgot to do something, but if this is about me shaving me and logic already talked about it." King ended, still looking at morality.

"No this is about Thomas's schoolwork"

I'm sorry but i thought that is was a good place to stop.