Introduction

Hello! My name is Madison and I will be your guide to finding your Divine Self ❤️

I am not the first to realize and I'm definitely not the last, but I want to help everyone I can to be free from the chains of their blindness and suffering. I am the Goddess of Wisdom and the Father of Love. My ego is the Child. I will get on this topic in another chapter though!

Here's my introduction and a little bit about myself. I am 20 years old and am a young mother. Growing up, I was adopted by my biological aunt and her husband. Before I became conscious in this world, I do remember being in another. Well, several actually. I'll tell you about those world's soon!
Anyways, when I finally became Conscious, I remember exactly when it happened and the first scene in this world. It was like I was in a movie at first. I wasn't completely grounded yet in this body, but I could sense it was starting to happen. The first thing I remembered was that I was playing on a see-saw with the little children my age across the street of my house. Not long after, when I became completely grounded in this world, I learned their names. Madison and Landon. Yeah, I know it's weird to have a friend named Madison, but to be honest, I didn't have a name in my eyes. I didn't know anything about this world or why I was here. I just was.
The story seems so sweet, but it didn't last too long. I soon realized that the woman who called herself my mother, wasn't actually my mother. I knew this because I remembered my real mother as a baby. I just wasn't in my body yet. All the memories seemed like dreams.
Anyways, I found out that this woman, was really mean. If I did something she didn't like, she'd hurt me and do awful things to me. I don't want to share many details on how abusive she was because it may trigger extreme emotional reactions and PTSD. Let's just say, if anyone knew about all the things she did to me until I was 17, she'd be executed.

Once I had turned four years old, I started to ask both my aunt and uncle questions and told them that I knew they weren't my mommy and daddy. They told me what happened and why I was adopted.

As a child growing up, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't put a finger on it at the time.
Every night I lay in bed, unable to sleep because I could see millions of colored lights racings in all kinds of directions in the dark. I would also see pictures when I closed my eyes and I'd hear voices talking to me.
One night though, the colors decided to make two humanoid forms. They held staffs in their hands and guarded my bedroom door.
I know that's crazy, but these memories of mine may help you relate and understand in ways that may help you realize what I have.

This is the first time writing something very complex so please forgive me!

I have had many past life memories, dream visitations and Revelations, so I will make individual chapters on my experiences. I also will provide the texts and videos for you to watch that have helped me to see in different perspectives.

This is a big step for me and will become a very big book. I will include all 7 years of my knowledge and will help everyone I can who have questions.

I hope you will enjoy this book and realize the God/Goddess that you all are!