Little Monsters

A/N: So this is based off a movie from 1989 called 'Little Monsters' It's a great movie that I haven't seen in years but still love and a prompt I got inspired me to write this. Alright I'm done, hope you enjoy this!

(Also I don't wanna be one of those people but if you did enjoy it please vote! It gives me more determination to update my stories!)

___

"Are you ready for your first day in the human world Dan?" His father asked from behind him, the brunette slipped on his leather jacket and nodded.

It was his first time ever taking one of his dads shifts and he was really nervous. What would happen if he failed? He would be shunned away from his family forever.

Dan shook himself out of his thoughts as his dad placed a sturdy hand on his shoulder, "I have given you a fairly simple case Daniel, all you have to do is scare this kid, I already convinced him that there's something in his room." His father said, leading him to the door.

"W-What's his name?" Dan's father gave him a strange look but Dan just sat there looking at him with curious eyes and sure enough, he answered.

"Philip Lester."

Dan nodded shakily as they reached the door of the house, his dad took his shoulders.

"Give him hell kid."

With that statement, Dan was out the front door and alone.

____

He now stood at the entrance to Philip's room. He poked his head out slightly, the lights in the room were off and he could see feet scurrying around the room, getting ready for bed. He heard the boy take a deep breath and get on his hands and knees. Dan quickly hid himself back in the underworld as Phillip peeked under the bed.

Once the coast was clear, (at least to Phil's knowledge) and the boy had climbed into bed, Dan came back he peeked out again to see something truly puzzling.

A bag of doritos.

Dan listened for a second and he thought he heard Phil snoring so he went for the bag.

As he grabbed it to pull it under the bed, something fell off the nightstand. A rope fell around his hand tightly and pulled him out from underneath the bed. Dan yelped out in pain as the rope holding his hand started twisting around him.

A torch switched on hitting him with the bright rays, Dan hissed as it began dissolving him into nothing, "Ah! That hurts! Turn it off! Turn it off!"

He switched it off quickly.

Dan's eyes adjusted to see a boy about his age with dark hair and deep blue eyes staring at him, Dad didn't tell him he was this attractive, then again Dad didn't know he was gay either.

The boy looked shocked.

"Could you maybe refrain from doing that again?" Dan asked.

He nodded slowly, obviously unsure of what to do.

"Anyways, Hi I'm Dan." He said holding out his hand for the other boy to shake, he seemed confused at first but shook Dan's hand anyways."

"Phil," He mumbled still looking quite shocked.

"Oh thank god! You don't go by Philip I would not wanna be best friends with someone I had to constantly call Philip," Dan said casually.

Phil still looked utterly appalled, "B-Best Friends?! I thought your job was to scare the hell out of me!"