His place

About 15 minutes later we arrived at his place. It was a apartment room on the 2nd floor. We enter his house.
"Please sit on the couch" he says as you instantly do what he says. "Ok here are the rules. I have college to attend I will leave around 8:am and be back around 4:pm you can watch tv". He says while showing me how to use the tv and remote. "You can sleep in my bed I will sleep on the couch". He says and I instantly said "you don't haft to do that for me I can sleep on the floor" having guilt over come you because he already done so much for you. "It's fine you can sleep there" "also I can let you have my credit card so you can get you some clothes online". "Thankyou master" you say getting excited and hug him. He stood there in shock. "Ummm please don't call me-" he stops talking realizing how happy you looked. "My name is Minho" he says. "You can take a shower" he says leading me to the restroom. "Ok" I say while getting ready to take a shower.

20 minutes while you were taking a shower, Minho thought he should make you food since you must be starving. As he was making food for you guys, you walk out the shower fully naked with the towel drying off my ears and hair. " PUT SOME CLOTHES ON PLEASE" Minho says while covering his eyes, face red as he throws his oversized shirt at you. You changed into the shirt and go into the kitchen to sit down and eat with him. "Another rule is don't walk around or go outside naked, I know it may be normal for you to do that where you came from but it's not for humans" you nodded as he sits the plates down for you and him to eat.
We sat there eating until we were full and headed to go to sleep.

                    -NEXT MORNING-
Minho POV
I woke up around 7:00 am starting to get ready to go to my classes I have. I woke up wondering why I was sleeping on the couch but instantly remembered what happened yesterday with the y/n? Girl. I got up and snuck into my room to go get my clothes. I turned the knob on my door to reveal her laying there sleeping peacefully in my bed with her ears moving along in sync with her breathing.  Not going to lie she is a beautiful girl. I shook off the thought because I just recovered from a breakup with my ex and I not looking to love someone again and go through the whole romance thing again. After that I continued to get my stuff ready and get dressed and decided to go cook breakfast for me and her.

As I was cooking breakfast I heard footsteps walking. I turned around at her and saw her yawn looking tired. " I made breakfast" I said sitting it down for her and I to eat. After we were done eating I grabbed my stuff and told her how to work the tv again just in case she forgot. And told her after I get out of school I can take her to go get clothes.

Y/n POV
It was 2pm and I was watching a lot of teen movies of love and all that stuff. I found it fun to watch their jealousy moments and their love moments and even their...kinky moments.
3 hours later I find myself watching 50 shades of grey, it started to get really heated and I started to feel something down there. I was debating on doing anything about it when I heard the door being unlocked. I instantly sit up straight hiding any signs of me having thoughts.

Minho POV
I walked up the steps to my apartment room getting the keys out but I froze in my spot. I heard moaning coming from inside and I instantly turn red thinking that it could be her. I slowly unlock the door and look in and see y/n watching 50 shades of grey. I walk in having her turn to me with her face red. "Can you watch something else please?" I ask politely "sure" she says as she instantly changes the channel. "I'll make us lunch and Then I'll take us to the store to go get you clothes" I smile to her. "Thankyou Minho" she says hugging me.
I get butterflies as she hugs. I instantly shook off the feeling and went to make us food. We ate than I went to my closet to find her clothes I gave her one of my shirts and my sisters skirt she left here when we used to live together.
Then we were on our way while I drove us to the mall.