Finding

THIS STORY WAS BASED OFF OF A TUMBLR STORY I READ AND I THOUGHT IF I COULD MAKE IT INTO A FULL STORY, I DONT KNOW WHO ACTUALLY MADE IT BUT IF IT SEEMS SIMILAR AND KNOW WHO WROTE IT PLEASE INLIGHTIN ME

Hi name is y/n I am half cat and half human. It's the year 2035 I'm 19 years old. I was born with unloving parents and I didn't have anyone there for me as I was only there when my parents wanted me to cook or clean for them. It's like I was a slave for them. It was torture, knowing that all your parents kept you for was their own personal pleasures. I envied to leave this place, anywhere but here which led me to my decision.

It was 12:30 at night, I had to find a way to leave without my parents knowing I never got to experience anything in my life just in a room by myself with no one by my side. It was normal for half breeds like me to go around, but not that normal because people capture us and sell us as sex slaves or keep us for their own sexual desires. That's why Korea made a rule that half breeds like me can't go outside by ourselves after 9:00pm til 7:00am. But I didn't care about the rules right now I needed to leave this place and I needed to leave fast.

I don't have any clothes other then my shorts and my white shirt so it was simple for me to get my things together. I walked over to my window and started to pick the lock on it. After 5 minutes I was able to open it. I quietly open the window and made my way out. As soon as I was out I was took back from everything that was hidden from me my whole life, how come I could never seen this before? I start walking down the street looking around still. I never noticed how chilly it was outside, not going to lie I was scared no one was out it was just me and it was dark and I didn't know anything about the streets.
15 minutes later I found myself walking in a park about 5 blocks away from where I escaped. It was all quiet until i started to hear a motor noise? A couple minutes past and I see this white wide moveable electronic coming towards me. I had this feeling so I started to run as I remember a rule my parents discussed about how breeds aren't allowed to go out at night, so I instantly hid my ears as I kept running. After I was running I saw the white thing stop and and 2 men came out and started running after me. As I was running I tripped I tried to stand up to keep running, but I couldn't stand my ankle hurt to much for me to stand on it.
The 2 men catches up to me and grab me, start touching my ears. "We can make a lot of money out of her" one of the dudes said talking to the one that caught me. "Or we can keep her for our own personal problems just look at her " the other dude said. I started crying and regretting the situation I have put my self in it's all my fault, I said to myself in disbelief as of how stupid I was. "Leave her alone" I heard a voice say that causes me to look up to look at
A decent looking man. His eyes had a sparkle in them he wore a jean jacket and some ripped jeans. He looked amazing but his attitude seemed like a rude cold hearted dude. He looked like he was about my age or older. I snapped out of my thoughts when the other dude said. "Get out of here kid, stop trying to be a hero" just when the dude said that he pulled out a stack of money out of his pocket. They were taken back from the dude pulling out random money.
Then the dude holding me said "she's not for sale she's ours" as he said that the boy pulled out another stack of money. "Forget the girl get the money dip shit" the dude said to the man holding me and they let go took the money and left.

The boy talked "your free now, you can go back to where you came from" he said starting to walk away but he noticed me following him. "Shoo shoo" he said turning back to walk but noticing I was still following. He stops walking and faces me and says "go back to your....master" he said cringing at his own words, he didn't know how to talk to half breeds he been around them before but never really interacted with one before. "What's your name?" He asks wondering if I can even understand him. "Y/n" I say having him taken back for a second.
"So you can speak" he says laughing a little "do you have a place?" He asks, I just shook my head no. "You can stay with me for a couple weeks til I find you a place to stay" "really??" I ask getting excited. "Yeah but their will be rules" he says. "Thankyou you master!" I say getting happy. He cringed at my words. He was about to correct me but he just left it at that seeing how happy I was.

Little did he know what was coming after this.