Prologue

New Characters:

Kim Yohan (X1) as Totoy

Lai Guan Lin (Wanna-one) as Yanyan

Park Jimin (BTS) as Jimmy

Prologue

I used to be a good boy when I was in high school. After class I went straight at home. No barkada, no liquor, no cigarettes, no computer games and definitely a Mama's boy. Yeah, my life is boring. I have stage fright and even cried in front of everyone. They all call me gay because of that.

The whole me changed because of KPOP. I met a squad who likes Korean stuff and they introduced me to KPOP. They danced to Korean music and spend money to buy KPOP idols' merchandise. That was also the time I became part of Fab Armies. I discovered my talent in dancing and that also improved my self-confidence. I am not afraid to stand on stage with a lot of eyes on me anymore. And now I find the things I like to do.

I entered college and alcohol became part of me. It makes me forget all the stress that life brought me. It tastes bitter but as it runs through my throat, it makes me feel better. I drink and drink until I lost consciousness and say whatever I want. All the heartbreaks that this world has given me, I cried it all.

"Abstaining from alcohol greatly raises the chances that people will suffer heart disease."

... but why do I feel like my heart suffers more because of alcohol?

Was it because I took a wrong shot?

It is stronger than a tequila...

This is neither whiskey or soju...

It's a LOVE shot.