03: Rumors Going On

" W-Where are we going?" Yuri spoke as Sehun turned behind his shoulder to look at her before he replied, " You'll see, hurry up."

" W-What?" Yuri spoke, breathless from their continuous running.
" Who knows if you're gonna kidnap me or murder me?" Yuri spoke, gulping as she thought of what could've happen.

" If I want to do that, I would've killed you already." Sehun spoke as he walked towards a deserted alley.
" Where're we going?" Yuri asked again as she tightened her hold on Sehun's hand.
" Ask me that again, I'll kill you on the spot." Sehun spoke venomously. Yuri gulped as she looked around, he's bringing her to the place where most thieves, criminals and all sort of dangerous things are.

She gulped as she find creepy looking men staring at her long legs.

Yuri immediately regretted wearing a skirt as she blindly followed Sehun.
Sehun led her into a old looking building as they walked up the stairs, to
a old looking door.

As Sehun unlocked the door, Yuri was shocked as she looked around the room. It was definitely not how she expected it would be.
It was a modern looking dancing studio with couch and speakers at a corner.
Sehun turned on the heater as he handed Yuri a towel.
" This is your...house?" Yuri spoke as Sehun handed her a fresh piece of long shirt.
" Second home," Sehun spoke as he started removing his shirt.

" Woah, you're rich then." Yuri gaped as Sehun throw two clothes in her face.
Yuri took the clothes off her head as she glared at him.
" I'm not, my friend pays everything." Sehun spoke as he lifted his shirt.
Yuri widened her eyes before turning away.

" C-Can you avoid showing your profanities in front of m-e?" Yuri stuttered as Sehun turned to look at her.
" How is this even profanities." Sehun pointed to his abs as Yuri blushed at the sight of it.
" J-Just put on a shirt!" Yuri hissed.
" Done." Sehun rolled his eyes as he pointed to the clothes he throw to her before.

" Change into those." Sehun spoke as he walked towards the fridge at the corner of the room.
Yuri raised a brow as she raised the shirt high, followed by the sweatpants.
They were too big for her, but she felt wet and sticky from the run in the rain just now.
" This's...how am I gonna wear this?" Yuri mumbled as Sehun turned to look at her before rummaging through a closet.

" The smallest I can get, here." Sehun spoke as he passed Yuri another pair of sweatpants.
" Thanks." Yuri smiled as she walked towards the bathroom.

---

" Can someone explain why is there a girls outfit here." Kyungsoo spoke in a pitch higher as he pulled out a dress from the laundry basket, shock all plastered on his face.
" Eu-Re-Rong-What?!" Baekhyun paused from his singing as he walked towards Kyungsoo along with Chen.

" Is this a cosplay dress that Tao bought or anything?" Baekhyun laughed as he questioned.
" He bought pandas not some erm, pole dancing clothes." Chen spoke as he raised the dress before his eyes.
" What even-Who was here before us?" Suho asked as he walked towards the group that was playing xbox.
" Yah!" Suho raised his voice as the guys looked at him.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow as he observed the leader's frustrated expression, " Y-Yah, guys." Chanyeol nudged Tao, Kris and Xiumin who wasn't paying attention.

" Did any of you brought a girl home?" Suho questioned as the group shook their head.
Suho sighed heavily as Chanyeol then pointed to the group at the other side dancing to a song.
" It's one of that 4 dancing frogs."

Suho walked towards the speaker blasting loud pop music as he close the speaker, causing the dancing group to stop and glare at him.
" What was that for?" Kai snarled as he laid on the floor, mentally and physically exhausted.