{FALLING} PT 5

After about 10 minutes of just sitting in your car thinking about everything,you got out of your car and went over to Daniel and the boys.
"Okay,I'm ready" you told Daniel.
You all got in Daniels car and drove to chipotle.Everyone sang to the radio the whole way there but you just stayed quiet looking out the window in the backseat.Daniel looked in his rear view mirror and saw that you looked really upset.Daniel looked over to Jonah who was in the passenger seat and said "she looks really upset,what do you think is up?"
Jonah just shrugged his shoulders and looked back at you smiled at you.
You noticed him and gave him a fake smile.
When you finally got to chipotle you got out of the car and walked in,you sat down at your table,you sat between Daniel and Zach.
After a few minutes of just joking and talking about random stuff Daniel looked over at you and smiled,"Y/N I really need to talk to you about something" he says.
You just sat there for a second thinking "I know you're leaving" but you didn't want to tell him you already knew.
"Okay then,what is it?" You said.
All of the sudden the waiter brought you your food right when Daniel was about to speak.
You finished your meal and left chipotle.
Daniel dropped the guys off at their house and then he drove you to your house.
You both got out his car and he walked you to your front door."Thanks for buying me dinner tonight Dani,It was really fun"you tell him.
"No problem,and yeah it was really fun"
He said.
"Well I guess I should go in and let my mom know I'm home" you say.
Right when you were about to turn around Daniel grabbed your hand real quick.
"Wait! I really need to tell you something."
You looked at him almost in tears.
"Y/N,I don't really know how to tell you this but...I'm leaving" he said
You just stood there looking at him.
"When?" You asked him already knowing he leaves in a week.
He took in a big breath.
"In a week" he said looking down.
"Where are going?" You asked him.
"LA,we're gonna be recording and we're also planning a tour as well" He said.
You looked at him and noticed he was about to cry,you lifted his chin up and asked him "How long are you gonna be gone?"
"Awhile" he said in tears.
You looked into his ocean blue eyes and couldn't help but smile even though you were so sad.
"It's ok Dani,I'm so happy for you and I'm so so proud of you" you tell him.
"Thanks Y/N,I promise I will call you everyday"