Without Yuki's Permission

Tohru goes to the secret base without Yuki knowing. When she gets there, she sees strawberries growing but also, the blue hat from her childhood. "What's this doing here?" Tohru said to herself. Suddenly she gets a flashback from when this happened. She saw a little glance from the boy's face and thought that it looked a bit like Yuki. "No it couldn't be, I'm just imagining things". "Imagining what things Tohru?" Yuku suddenly interrupted. Tohru jumped a little but replied, " Oh it's nothing". "What brings you here?" Yuki asked. "I just wanted to see if you planted anything new" Tohru replied. "No, nothing new this week but I might next week" Yuki smiled.
"Well I'm going to go take a bath now" Yuki said. While Yuki left, he gave Tohru a kiss on the forehead and ruffled her hair and mumbled, "You're cute" very quietly. Tohru went redder than a ripe strawberry and didn't hear Yuki's mumble.

Tohru went to the kitchen since Shigure-san was hungry. Tohru heard a knock on the door and she saw Uo-chan and Hana-chan. "Oh! Hi Uo-chan and Hana-chan, I was in the middle of cooking dinner, would you like to join us?" Tohru happily asked. "Sure" Hana-chan replied. Tohru finished cooking omurice for everyone and everyone enjoyed it like always. Tohru, Hanajima and Uotani headed to the room. "Hey Tohru it's May 4th which something exciting is coming soon" Uotani said out of the blue. "Hm? What's happening soon?" Tohru curiously asked. "You'll find out in two days Tohru" Hanajima replied. Uotani and Hanajima left to their homes and Tohru slept.