chap chap 3

All 5 of you walked around vidcon until it was getting late. "hey (f/n). Me, cry, ken, and minx are going to get some food you wanna come?" asked felix. " sure where are we going?" you questioned, "I want to go to mcdonalds!" Felix said while smiling like a little kid, All of you lightly giggled at his actions. "I wanna go to starbucks" minx chimed in "lets go to cinnabun!" ken whisper shouted. "But I wanna go to red lobster" cry pouted. " have an idea, just give me a sec," you dug into your pocket "ah, here we go" you were holding a dice in your palm."who ever rolls the highest number we go there" "ok" the all agreed. You have the dice to ken but in a second pewds and cry swiped it out of his hands fighting for who is going first. You growled pewds name "FELIX ARVID ULF KJELLBERG!" everyone went silent, pewds stared at you in fear, you walked over there and smacked the back of his head. He groaned in pain while cry was laughing his butt off. You walked over to cry and smacked his head to "pewdiepie and cryaotic, hand me the dice NOW" they quickly handed you the dice."ken your roll" he rolled a 4. You tossed the dice to cry, he rolled a 2 , then minx she rolled a 5 you tossed it to pewds and he rolled a....

(A/n)

~Sorry for the short chapter I was in a rush so here you go *^*~•