Chapter One

~#No Edited#~

      Elena Pov..

It's been years since my parents' death, everything I saw had effect my heart. Blood, knives, dead body's. But all I can do is 'Move On'.

"Lucy?! Did you called Carter?? I asked just to make sure she didn't forget. "Yes I did" I heard her, her voice was shaky but I would careless about her right now. I ran to my room to get ready,Carter promised me last night that we gona go to my family cemetery, then we'll hang out, since everyone is busy with there own business and we weren't hanging out together much lately.I dressed into black and purple shirt and a black pants, applying a light make up with some lip gloss to exlude a dry lips, I pick up my wallet which includes my phone and my credit card in it  just in case. 

I turned my way to lucy's room to tell her that Carter will arrive any minute now, I was gona knock at the door but I heard heavy breathing with weep and moan. I stood there in shock my heart skipped with that sound because I knew she was crying.

My hand is shaking, I have to do it. I opened the door just a little to not freak her out, "Lucy!!" I called her my voice was more than a whisper but she didn't answer. I opened  the door wider so I can enter the room. she was sitting on the bed with some beautiful roses holding it in her hands.

I walked and sat down beside her and hold her hands, tears kept falling from her eyes, "I missed them too...you know that." she left her head up making eye contact with me, she jumped hugging me, I hugged her back. She felt worm and for some weird reasons I can hear her heart beat, it was like a music in my heart. It felt comfy but mostly weird. How could I even hear it?!

A minute later she pulled apart and wiped her tears away, "I'm just sinsitive" a soft laugh escape her mouth when she spoke. I can't handle but smile at her comment, she's always that person who make's you smile in the worst moments. "It's more than sinsitive for me" she smiled and start gathering the flower's."the White for Dad, the Red for Mom and the Purple for my little Jeremy" she said handing me the roses, I smiled at her "And the rest?!" I asked with curiousity.she blushed, I knew it. "you don't have to say" I laughed at her expresion.

 The door bell ring broke the silent between us. I kissed her and grabbed my phone, I greeted Carter and told lucy we may get late and she nodded. I never thought I would say that but Carter looked extremely handsome. He wore a cute gray shirt with a black pants, his light brown hair was brushed in a lovely way. 

"Is she okay?!" he knew about her 'sensitivity' and she was crying so he notics. I like the way he treat lucy, he care about her like she's his sister, I love it.

"Yeah fine..I hope, I don't know why she can't get over this.She get's over everything" I tried to find a reason but nothing came out.

"Elena she was small It wont be easy for her to get over It" his soft voice make tears in my eye's.He was right she wont get over it so easy.

We arrived to the cemetery, my heart hitched a little, whem I saw a samll child in the age of five leaning down and placing the most beautiful flower I had ever seen, It has a bright red color and white with a soft pink color at the edge of every leaf. He was wiping the small tears from his eye's before it could fall, I want to hug him close and tell him comfy words. 

My eyes start watering, 'I don't want to break because everything is gona be okay' I told my self and swallowed every emotion away. Carter wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer, everytime he touch me it make me comfortable. I looked up at him, his soft ocean blue eyes met mine. He kissed my forehead and I smile and he smiled back."Everything is gona be alright" he said moving his hand and rubbing my sholder.