Something You Don't Got

|•Back at the office•|

Toni POV^-That's her•
I walked in the building just 2mins late, I really hope that Mr.Alsina don't get mad at me but then again, He won't all I have to do is give him a lil sum sum nd he'll forgive me..

yes the first time he did kick me out his house but I know for a fact he got some feelings for me. I mean like he always calls me up to go to his crib ..

we always don't have sex we talk a little, I really like him a lot hes just be playing hard to get. He looks like he dont like me but have to put on his business face on every time so I understand.

When I clocked in and headed to my desk I didn't see the new girl there..see so unprofessional she'll be fire on the spot. I shook my head and put my stuff down,

I had to give Mr.Alsina his rundowns so I went to his office nd he wasn't there..i looked confused then I seen Melvin walk by me

"Hey Melvin, where is Mr.Alsina?"

"Girl he went to LA he made the announcement in the conference room few days ago"

"Oh with Mrs.Hill?"

"No with Poetic, she's one lucky bitch I tell you that because if it was me..honeyy.."

I laughed a little then stop "Wait huh? Do Mrs.Hill know about it?"

"Girrl where tf you been?? She's on vacation, she put her as his P.A, get in the game"

He walked away from me..this can't be right she's going to be alll over him nd he's going to forget all about me..

yea this bitch got me fuck up for real for real..I started to think to myself I need to get this girl fire or for her to quit or I don't even got to do allat...

I smile to myself, I went back to my desk nd ask one of my coworkers when he'll be back, they told me he's coming back in 5days which will this Friday I already got my plans up..

•••
Poetic POV-

I walked in his room and it haven't even been 15mins and he already have 2 blunts roll up on his bed and had a little bar open, he threw me a pillow and a blanket.

"Pick a place to sleep"

I grab them and lay it down in front of the bed, I'm not complaining because I refuse to lay next to him. I got up and said

"Listen,you have a lot of stuff to do today. You have a interview with Some big people at 12:10pm, then after tha-"

"Did you tell them not to ask questions about my Pops and Mama ?"

"Yes but if they do because some interviewers don't care and just want the juice so you have to control yourself "

He took off his shirt and pants and headed to the bathroom, I covered my face and sighed, he came back in seeing me

"What you doing?"

"Listen Mr.Alsina we need some rules, when you about to change you let me know show I can leave and you will defiantly do the same when I do ok?"