She's Beautiful Man

Poetic POV

Since I've been fired..ive been kinda feeling depress, you'll think that I'll be happy bc now ion have to be around August anymore..and it did but that's just 2% of it,

the 98% was Jordan, I'll usually fight back and speak up but I've jus been getting weaker by the day..

and ik a few weeks ago till now I sound like a hypocrite bc I went off on August for him jus asking what's been going on with me and Jordan..

I shouldn't went off on him bc I'm having problems,..I want to go back there and apologize but ion want him to think I'm desperate for my job back..I heard someone knocking at my door, I came downstairs and open it. It was Kinney

"Hey" he said walking in

"What's up..?"

I close the door and seen him sitting down on my sofa, when he usually come unannounced he needs me for something

"What you need?"

"How you know I need sum? Maybe I just want to see what's been up with you..kid"

"Bc you always text or call me when you coming over now, what can I help you with kid"

"..well see I've been invited to go to August anniversary thing and..I need you to watch king for me..."

"How long you'll be out?"

"Coming back at 11 at night, it's thi-"

"Ik when it is, I was part of planning it"

"Wym by was?"

"He fired me" I said sitting down

"Wh- ..you smart mouth him didn't you?"

"Yes bc he fucking disrespectful but idc I'll find a new job"

"Have you been looking?"

"Yes..dont worry what job you work for with him?"

He got up "that's sum I cannot say"

"You've been making more money then I have when I worked for him..what you hiding ?"

He looks at me with a kinda worry look then said

"I'm back on my running shit again..and for years I use to work for him but when I met Ashley and got her pregnant obviously I quite"

"....so you telling me you knew him before I did and plus use to work for him?....HE OWNS A GAN-"

He covers my mouth and sat next to me "can you stay low about it damn "

I removed his hand "why you didn't you get a regular job? what happened to your old one?"

"Bc my boss was tripping, he wanted me to work when Ashley suppose to be giving birth to Maia..and I wasn't having it"

"I should of known when I seen that stab mark on your shoulder..but I thought you stop this life?"

"I am..I jus need some money now when Maia comes I'm done"

"You said that last time"

"Just dont tell him I told you..hes a very private person"