REVERSE LOVE

This is a relationship between Aizier Labrega and Cykrux Lee where Zier is a possessive, cold and serious girlfriend while Krux is a childish, soft, and fragile boyfriend. And because they are both bisexual, sa kanilang relasyon nagmumukhang si Zier ang lalaki at si Krux naman ang babae that's why they had a love called..

REVERSE LOVE

"I maybe dangerous when blabbing and deadly when smiling.. but I'll only be soft and funny with you.. tandaan mo 'yan bakla."

Pero bago 'yan, alamin muna kung paano sila nagkatuluyan.. at bakit hindi dapat..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until HER dream ends...

This story is a phantasm of my mind that I blissfully share to you.
<(^·^)

DISCLAIMER:
This story is a work of my very fictitious, wonderful and innocent mind. Ang umangal, patay chos.

Names, characters, places, businesses, any events; incident or accident and any resemblance to an actual person; living or dead are either the product of the  author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner and any similarities to other author's story are purely coincidental.

WARNING!
       ㅡ Because this is a work of my very fictitious, wonderful, and innocent mind.. Don't expect that my story is perfect 'cause I'm still learning the things that I put in here.. to.. you know.. challenge me, myself and you char.

I might have some errors except grammatical and typographical.

Plagiarism is a crime..
Write your own this time.

This story includes basagan ng mukha, bugbogan, away, patayan, sugatan, rumble, combat pero syempre may lambingan, lokohan, landian at kung anu-ano pang ka-sweetan oh ano? Curious kayo? Interesado kayo? Ano pang hinihintay niyo? BASAHIN NIYO NA! Lol.

All rights reserved.
Do not reproduce, distribute or transmit any parts of my story in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

ⓒ2019. WHYHM.

WhoIAm

Hoping that one day.. co-wattpaders will love and support this story.